Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Hoya australus ssp tenuipes

Posted by cena60 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 17, 08 at 19:26

Before you go ANY FURTHER, you need to know cultural conditions for this plant.

It has been grown outside 87% of its life. It is sun scalded, un-even in color and comes from the Land of Mealy.

It did receive Bayer Tree & Shrub systemic two weeks ago.
I cannot ship the plants until after the end of the month due to social and family obligations.

This is a mature, blooming size/age plant with lovely fragrance and beautiful blooms that don't last as long as other hoya flowers.

All that being said, I have about 12 feet of plant to pass on to those who will take the risks I've outlined above.

I've been a GW member since '97 and somehow I've gotten my Message capability scrubbed out. So, post your email here with your interest to pay for postage (or trade) for cuttings and we will go forward from there.

Pictures of the cuttings posted on the Discussion Side.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hoya australus ssp tenuipes

Cena, I would love to have cuttings of your australis tenuipes. I have polyneura, wayetti, brevialata and also Dischida oianthe that I can trade. If you already have those, then postage would be OK. You can email me at
ima_digger@yahoo.com
Thanks
Eileen

o

Hi Cena,

Could I have a cutting or two also? It would give me a chance to get your address again. It seems I've been chasing you all over trying to get it. I have a few epies with your name on them waiting patiently. I also want to send a couple cuttings of hoyas down your way.

o

Hiya Cena,

Well I don't have anything to trade unfortunately, but would love to pls. pay postage for a couple of cuttings. I just lost some of this that I'd gotten from Denise in May of this year. Was growing vigorously too, until it suddenly crashed, I would like to try it again.

All I've got to offer now is some Ceropegia sandersonii, unless I'd already shared some of this w/ you. Also I could spare a piece of Rhipsalis eliptica, my latest love (also from Denise), a charming & easy growing plant, beautiful leaf form.

Another thing of possible interest, a Ceropegia woodii w/ unusually lance shaped leaves (ID provided by Sage Reynolds of Ceropegia Journal), unknown bloom color; very pretty!

o

cena,i'd love a piece of your hoya.i have baby lanosa to trade plmk,molly

o

Hi there is there a chance that I could get a cutting or two? I would really appreciate it alot. Please could you email me with informatin.
thanks alot whisst

o

This offering is now closed.
Thank you for those that showed interest.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here