Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: A few offerings...

Posted by denise 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 5, 10 at 22:27

I have a very LARGE reverse vareiaged kerrii with a peduncle that has bloomed twice this summer.

A couple of Hoya rubras - these are not the variegated ones sometimes referred to as rubra. Here's what it looks like...
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

And I have a few potfulls of polyneura (the Fishtail Hoya). All of these are well established plants, not cuttings or rooting cuttings. I'm happy to get cuttings for these - e-mail me with what you have and want.

Denise in Omaha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: A few offerings...

Hi your hoya is beautiful.I have one myself.I live in southeast Louisiana and I have only known I other person besides myself to have one. I would love to have just a cutting on one of your Fishtail hoya's. The only thing I have to offer in return is mother-n-laws tounge, a peace lily,or several different kinds of seeds. I recently moved and am having to start my gardening all over again.The seeds I have are 15 Coccineus Alba-Red Texas Star,30 each yellow,purple/blue,pink,and fushia butterfly bush..cypress vine red 20 seeds..30 dusty miller..15 mixed coleus..100 california poppy white..100 red yarrow..15 asclepias blood flower, or a 6" cornus alba-magnolia white bonsi. If you are interested in any of those please email me back and let me know..Thanks and Happy Gardening, Sherri.... I am trying to make my trade list on my page will have it done over the weekend if you would like to ck there since there is to many to list in this email. Thanks again

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here