Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: hoya motoskei big plant see picture

Posted by suetran1 7NC (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 16:31

I have an extra pot hoya motoskei . I'm looking for trades of cuttings or plants that I don't currently have
ssp. carnosa ,
square hoya,
H. kenejiana
Variegated Clivia plant

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: hoya motoskei big plant see picture

I have a few plants but not on your list. I have quite a few wandering jew zebrina cuttings someare rooted. I also have a Hawiian air plant, and pothos cuttings. I would really like to have your Hoya.

o

tamela_star
thanks for the offer, maybe next time then.
sue

o

Hi Sue, are the plants listed the only ones you want in trade? I grow a lot of stuff, email me your grow list and I will see what I can find that you might want. I think we traded a couple of years ago.
Pam

o

Hi Pam
I really had a lot plants in the garden right now, and my greenhouse was full, so I have to limited to what I want.
I can add more plant like Amaryllis, clivia, hoya or orchids or something difference.
I'm sorry that I did not remember you, but thanks you for looking my post.
sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here