Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Fresh Carnosa cuttings

Posted by cena60 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 19, 09 at 19:23

I had to clear out the vines on the white shed. Some of the vines were carnosa and got damaged. I've got about 20 feet of plain carnosa, fresh cut, most with peduncles. The cut ends are sitting in water, and should be sent out before October. This is nothing fancy, but very healthy. Some are green wood, most are at least a year old. The shortest cut is 12 to 15 inches.

Normally, these cuts would go in the compost heap, but the leaves on these looked so healthy I thought I would offer them here first.
~Cena

Please reply here and I will check back.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Fresh Carnosa cuttings

cena, do you still have these carnosa cuttings? if they aren't spoken for I I'll take them off of your hands. I will pot em up and give em to my sis who is just starting to get into hoys.
Thanks Maid

o

Ooh, I saw that you said you still had some of these in another post. Might I have some as well? I can start taking over the rest of my house's windows with em, ha ha. (So far I have been good, and limited the hoyas to only my room's windows.) Let me know what you want for them, thanks!

o

I know I got on to this late but I would like some too.
Andrew

o

I just found this exchange and would love some if you have any left. How nice of you to share.
Ann in So Ut

o

What would you like in trade?

Carolyn in No UT

o

Hi cena60, I am interested in carnosa cuttings if you have any left. Thanks

o

Cena, how much for the postage?

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here