Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: carnosa, kp, ds-70

Posted by tigerdawn 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 14, 09 at 20:13

I have KP, DS-70, and a carnosa with silver splashes on the leaves. I would like to increase my hoya collection so I'll take any cutting. I'm hoping that if I trade it'll keep me from buying lots of plants! I haven't taken any cuttings yet but I can root them if you like.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: carnosa, kp, ds-70

Hi Tigerdawn, do you have a picture of the speckled carnosa? Check my list to see if anything temps you. Thanks debi

o

Here's my speckled hoya. I can't seem to locate my camera right now (DH cleaned the house) but some of the leaves are more speckled than others. It's also lighter than normal because its been out on my front porch all summer.

Photobucket

o
RE: email

Maidinmontana, I will email you!

o

Tigerdawn, don't reply to my HAVE, because what I am offering is the same plant you have. Pretty sure it is carnosa.

You're plant is beautiful. If I take any more cuttings I will let you know!
~Cena

o

Tiger Dawn,
I have not seen you her yet, but here is my email..ascott13@stny.rr.com. I REALLY want this, I will go tot post office Monday forpostage.

o

Tiger Dawn,

I sent you an e-mail saying what I have for trade since I don't have a trade list.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here