I have the follow four hoya kerri cuttings for trade:

Unknown Hoya Kerrii - Speckled Leaves
Unknown Hoya Kerrii - Speckled Leaves

Hoya Kerrii
Hoya Kerrii

Hoya Kerri Reverse
Hoya Kerri Reverse

Hoya Kerri Fuzzy Leaf - small cutting
Hoya Kerri Fuzzy Leaf - small cutting (one leaf only)

All are decent size except for the fuzzy leaf which is small.

I would be interested in trading cutting for cutting hoyas I don't have, small 4 or 6 inch hanging pots, oyama pots, african violet or strep leaves, or make offer.

Thanks
WRF

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hoya Kerri - Four Pack

For some reason, I can't email, right now. If you'd like to email me re: these plants, my addy is: carolyn dot akin at gmail dot com

Would love to hear from you. I have some african violets, and several rooted cuttings (hoya), as well as a few plants large enough to take cuttings from. :)

Thanks,

Carolyn

o

Hi Carolyn,

I sent you an email through GW and it seemed to go thru. Let me know if you don't get it.

My email is the same as my name for GW @ yahoo.com (with the underscores between the 3 words :) ) If you send me your name & addy, I'll get them out to you, and you can send back after cause I'm sure it's getting cold in zone 5!

o

I've emailed you back twice. :)

Carolyn

o

Hi Carolyn,

I work more than full-time hours so the only time I really get to play on GW is the weekend :) I answered your email. If you send me your addy, I can get them out to you tomorrow and you can send back later, ok?

YEAH weekend!!!!!

TTYS
WRF
aka
Helen

o

Thanks, Helen!!! All done. :)
Hope you've been enjoying your weekend! :)

Carolyn

o

Hi, Helen . . . it's getting cold here, now. I'm going to have to mail the leaves to you on the next nice day, so please email me your mailing address as soon as possible!!!

Carolyn

o

Hi wanna_run_faster,
I would be interested if you still have some left. The hoyas that I have are publix, krimson queen (big cuttings of these), H. serpens (a cutting with maybe 5 leaves) and I have a newer one that I could do a stem piece with 2 leaves. It has long thin leaves (I could send a photo). I also have AV Baby Brian and/or Ever Grace.
LMK if your interested,
Thanks,
Catrina

o

Haven't heard back from you. Just wondering if you got my email?

Carolyn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here