Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ohmybloomers

Free to a good hoya home near East TN

ohmybloomers
9 years ago

O hoyaphiles, I am filled with angst. It's been a long time since I posted here. In fact, y'all are the reason a lot of my hoyas survived their first months and still thrive to this day.

But I must pass them along, or at least 95% of them (I have about 100 at last count). In a nutshell, I have to sell my house and relocate ASAP for my career, "those plants have to go" says my agent, I wouldn't trust a non-hoya person not to kill them etc. etc. I don't have anything incredibly rare, but do have more desirable specimens than krimson princesses and hindu ropes. Pachyclada, imperialis, buotti, rotundiflora, surgiaoensis
... along those lines. All from Joni, cowboyflowerman, Guardino's, Chris Burton.

So if someone wants the whole kit and kaboodle, salivates at the idea of having a bunch of free hoyas, and lives close enough to Johnson City, TN to make it worth the trip - they're yours! Along with some plastic greenhouses, warming mats, pots... Just let me know. If it were a different time of year, I could bundle them up and ship them to someone but - it's not.

And if no one does - well, I'm taking suggestions of what I can do with them. Other than turning them into compost.

-- Lesley, sobbing

Comments (6)