Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My day got 11 times happier!

Posted by tigerdawn 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 7, 13 at 21:24

My order from Joni arrived today! Sorry for the picture quality; I was in a hurry.

Hoya flavida
Hoya flavida

H. finlaysoniae
Hoya finlaysoniae

H. pallilimba
Hoy pallilimba

H. incrassata
Hoya incrassata

H. imperialis 'Mosaic'
Hoya imperialis 'Mosaic'

H diversifolia ssp. el-nudicus
Hoya diversifolia el-nudicus

H. pottsii
Hoya pottsii

H. sp. Phillippines
Hoya sp Phillippines

H. parasitica albomarginate
Hoya parasitica albomarginate

H. kenejiana
Hoya kenejiana

H. pubicalyx 'Black Dragon'
Hoya pubicalyx 'Black Dragon'

Here's everybody in the plant shelf.
In the plant shelf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My day got 11 times happier!

Wow!! TD those look great! Lucky you!! I hope your new babies settle in well. They are gorgeous.

o

What great looking plants, I especially like your black dragon.

o

Wow, such a terrific group of plants! Congratulations! No wonder you are so happy. :) :)

You know, I have to say I love that Joni goes to the trouble of sending proper plant labels in addition to the yellow ones on the sides of the pots (which sometimes develop adhesion problems). I never asked her about it, but I bet she goes that extra step to help encourage diligent labeling and tracking in our community. I know if I were a vendor, it would drive me crazy thinking about all my careful work to keep my plants straight being flung right out the window. ;)

o

Absolutely beautiful and I can tell they are already happy with you:-=)

Mike

o

Nice collection, but I never had any luck with Joni's hoyas, so I won't be ordering from her again. I'm sure yours will do just fine, they look really nice.

o

That's odd. I love her Hoyas! I've only ever lost a couple and they were my fault.

o

Beautiful plants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here