Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greedygh0st

What day is today? It's _____'s birthday.

greedygh0st
12 years ago

Happy birthday, Mike!

Thanks for all the thoughtful replies and generously shared research. I hope you know how much everyone here appreciates your stimulating contributions, your breathtaking photography, and your wry sense of humor. Your perspective on the beauty of natural species is so infectious. Sometimes I think your mind is alive enough for a city of people. Here's hoping you have the great year you so richly deserve. :) J

Comments (27)

• mitzicos
    12 years ago

Happy birthday Mike! You're always helping everyone, always so kind, for sure a very special person. Thank you for your help and have a great day!

Mitzi

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

GG and Mitzi, thank you so much. A big thanks to everyone for making this forum so great!

:)

Mike

• Laura_Carnosa
    12 years ago

Happiest of Birthdays, to you, dear Hoya friend.

How many years do you celebrate today??

LC

• moonwolf_gw
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!! :)

I thoroghly enjoy your wit, wisdom and photography and most of all, your friendship. May your Hoyas bloom and grow in the best of health. GG, I think you pretty much summed it up LOL.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

I'm 33 today. I'm thinking that this should be a great year as 3 is my favorite number, double lucky right?

Mike

• Laura_Carnosa
    12 years ago

Exactly! Sound like good luck abound.

A 1979 baby, eh? I'm an 80 baby. Cool. Cool.

What about GG? & Brad?

• moonwolf_gw
    12 years ago

Mike, I hope this year is a great one for you. :)

Laura, I'm a '90 baby (does that make me the youngest here on the forums?).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm the same age as Mike. :) I turn 33 in May.

I've always thought you were the youngest, Brad. Maybe someone will speak up and surprise me! :O (I loved your birthday wish for a year of good Hoya health, btw!)

• moonwolf_gw
    12 years ago

Glad you liked my wish, GG! :). Maybe someone will surprise me as well! Knowing the big 2-2 is right around the corner makes me feel optimistic.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• Laura_Carnosa
    12 years ago

the big 22 *scoff*

I'm ten years older than U!

I kinda figured GG & MD were the same age...
    And I'm not far behind, so that is super cooool!!

HB again MD. All the best, to a totally cool Uncle!

• puglvr1
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Mike! I agree that you do so much for all of us here...many thanks for all your help, advise and insight you bring to this forum...we appreciate it! Hope you buy yourself a super NICE hoya for your special day! Many happy returns, Enjoy!

Nancy

• golden_ca_2000
    12 years ago

Your one of a kind Mike! Thanks for all your advice over the years....your a great friend to have! I wish you the VERY BEST this year and many more to come!

• Denise
    12 years ago

HaPpY bIrThDaY, Mike, you puppy! 33 is a great age! Revel in every moment of it!!

Denise in Omaha (one of the ol' timers!)

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

Thank you all, Laura, Brad, Nancy, Golden, and Denise. :)

Mike

• lalla62
    12 years ago

hi mike, you are a young man!!!!

happy birthaday from lalla in italy!!!

and thank you for all advices you gave me....

grazia.

• suetran1
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Mike!

Enjoy your time now.
    I was 21 when came to Canada in 1975, you were 4 year old....guest it.. how old I'm?..lol.

sue

• lightning96
    12 years ago

A belated bday to you Mike! Hope your day was great! I'm also in the 33 club LOL... turned 33 in December. Anyone else? ;)

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

Lalla, Sue , and Lightning, thank you. :)

This Saturday is the official dinner party and then dancing, think electronic music though and not ballroom. LoL
    I've requested that everyone who is attending dress up for dinner which is out of the comfort zone of many of my friends. I on the other hand love to dress up so I will finally be able to wear some of my newer clothes. I plan on breaking in some new shoes as well so I think there are going to be blisters on me feet come Sunday.

Mike

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:932387}}

• bama_gardener
    12 years ago

A belated happy birthday to you as well. And many thanks for all the information so generously shared and the beautiful photography to inspire all of us to grow as well as you do. Have a great party on Saturday.

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Sharp shoes! Hope everyone lives up to your expectations and ends up with fashionably blistered feet after tonight. ^_~

• maggnome
    12 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, Mike! We all appreciate your help, advice, and wonderful photos. How did the party go?

I myself turn 28 in April. I figured that I was the youngest one here...thanks Brad for taking up that title! ;)

-Jacob

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

Thanks Bamma gardener.

Thanks Jacob.

GG those shoes ended up being the perfect dancing shoes, no blisters! Everyone did dress up although two decided to dress back down after dinner. It was a truly great night out!

Mike

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Nice! I can think of 0 times that has happened to me w/new shoes. You must have been dancing within a bubble of birthday magic.

• moonwolf_gw
    12 years ago

Jacob, LOL you're welcome ;).

Mike, glad to hear the party was a blast and it must be wonderful to dance in shoes that don't give you blisters. I can't really dance (does slow dancing count? LOL) but maybe I'll learn one of these days.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

Thanks Bamma gardener.

Thanks Jacob.

GG those shoes ended up being the perfect dancing shoes, no blisters! Everyone did dress up although two decided to dress back down after dinner. It was a truly great night out!

Mike

• klyde
    12 years ago

OMG! Missed it entirely. Happy Belated Mike!

I remember 33. It was a great year - I think (baby #1). Hope the coming year is wonderful Mike.

Natty little shoes...

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

Thanks Kelly! :)

Mike

Sponsored