Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Semi-OT: Eye Candy (Pics of My Flowers) AKA Winter Relief

moonwolf_gw
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

Here are some pictures from my garden (some you've seen, but I'm sure your eyes would welcome the sights). This is my prescription for those of us who are sick of winter! Just 38 more days and we'll be there! Anyways, here we go!

I'll start off with some hoyas.

Mindorensis (I LOVE the flowers on this one)

Red Buttons (currently grew some new leaves)

My now dead lacunosa :( . I miss the scent of these blooms.

Some from the garden. I can't wait to see these bloom again (or wait to bloom as in the case of my one plant I'll show you.)

Passiflora belotii (One of my houseplants too). It gets huge!! This is one of my favorite flowers. They smell good!

{{gwi:356175}}

Trumpet honeysuckle from Lowe's (the only flowers it got/had. It doesn't have a scent but as I understand it, the hummingbirds love it!)

{{gwi:356176}}

Orange Asatic Hybrid Lilies (I forget the hybrid name)

{{gwi:454963}}

Arizona rosebush (a Grandiflora). Just planted and oh the fragrance!!!

{{gwi:288369}}

Fourth of July rosebush (A climber; these were the very first flowers on it! It'll be five in June).

{{gwi:270515}}

Reiman clematis (it's very first blush of blooms, only bloomed one time last year, maybe more this year!)

{{gwi:356177}}

Sweet Autumn Clematis (this had lots of seeds on it when my neighbor, who bought it, and, gave it to me. Looking forward to the flowers and smelling that famous vanilla fragrance! Taken after she gave it to me. I planted it at that little wooden porch where I put all my hoyas. Do you think they'll be jealous of each other lol?)

{{gwi:356179}}

Enjoy all!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County