Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
b4 and after pics

Posted by Lamora none (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 10, 12 at 13:38

this is what it looked like b4 I Re-potted.
Photobucket

this is her now.Photobucket

aint she purtty?? small yes, but I have hopes of her getting bigger... :) lol-- should have wiped the dirt off the leaves b4 taking the pic.. oh well....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: b4 and after pics

That new pot looks just fine size wise. Good luck with your new Hoya!

Mike

o

lol-- didnt even noticed the price tag on it-- silly me
and here I want to be a photographer?? (its the little things that count) :)

and thanks Mike-- for the luck

o

That's a great looking pot and plant! Good job. I have hesitated to buy the compacta because of all the curly leaves. The mealies are rampant in these parts during the summer.
Beverly

o

funny how it don't look like that w/o a flash,, when you look at it, it is just plain green, here it looks "two-tone" But I still like it :)

Not sure how mealies are here.. there are a lot of other "bugs" here.. so maybe.. guess I will find out.

o

beautiful!

o

That is a gorgeous plant. I love the curly leaves! Keep us posted on its progress.

-Jacob

o

Great looking compacta Lamora! Love the lighter green on underside of leaves. Now I want one too... :o)

Aggie

o

Healthy looking plant Lamora! I had one a few years back and I couldn't control the mealybugs back than when I was sick. I lost quite a few plants because of it. :(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here