Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
klyde_gw

Another one!

klyde
12 years ago

Hey all!

Oh forever more, I've gone and missed Mike's birthday!!!!

Jeez Mike, hope it was a nice one and all, and that somebody made you a faboo meal. Isn't that all one really wants? A great meal, lovingly prepared by nice people? That and a great pair of merino wool socks perhaps...:) Did some of your plants put on a show for your special day?

My pauciflora gave one single, large bloom a month or so ago. Now it's giving another. So here's the thing. I'd love to post a pic, but am just still so computer-challenged. I've not idea how to do this photo-bucket gig. Anyone willing to post my pic (when it opens) if I email them the pic? I think I can get that far...I think LOL. I know, I know, my 13 year old gives me grief all the time about it.

May I just tell you all as well that my Rhipsalis pilocarpa has 2 wee blooms on it? I just gotta share that. I've had that complicated little beggar for at least 6 years, and it is still pretty puny. I'd pitch it, if not for those pretty blooms that I've only seen by Google. This is on fussy little plant for me. Mind you, ya gotta be tough to take the cold nights in Casa Kelly LOL. Right, take it elsewhere...gotcha.

Well hope you're all well, and finding some dandy sales on Valentines chocolate!

Kelly in Victoria

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource