Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Repotting directions

Posted by luvofroses So Ut (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 29, 10 at 1:08

Ok my Lacanosa that I bought about a year ago is at the point that it needs water every other day so I know it needs to be re potted. My question is are the hoyas bound by the same rule as other plants? that being the "only go up one size at a time" rule. It is already in a 4 in pot. Came that way I just replaced soil with my mix. It has grown by leaps and bounds and I know that it grows while I watch it. So what size pot should this lovely hoya graduate to? Thanks so much for all input.
Ann in SO Ut

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Repotting directions

Personally I'd say just to a 6in.

o

I think a 6" would also be a good choice. That would give some extra room for growth. You apparently are taking great care of it and its happy.

o

Oh, Ann! Would you mind posting a picture? And, yes, a 6" pot.

Carolyn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here