Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I waited 9 months. . . OT

Posted by maidinmontana 5 (debirosin@bresnan.net) on
Sun, Mar 28, 10 at 8:17

Hi everyone,

I want you all to meet Miss Halle Jean. . . my new Grand Daughter.

She came into the world yesterday. Isn't she beautiful. . .

She is my 7th grandchild, 2nd girl.

I leave for Vegas in a few hours, I'm happy she came before I left. Thanks for looking. . .

Maid~

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I waited 9 months. . . OT

• Posted by geosdee Zone 8 FL Panhandle (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 28, 10 at 8:54

Oh Maid, how beautiful. Aren't grandkids the most precious things God could give us? I have 2, 1 boy 1 girl.

Take care,

Dee

o

Congratulations Maid...she is absolutely adorable! Have a safe trip and have fun in Las Vegas...maybe you can find some hoyas there, but I went a couple of years ago to visit my sister and she asked me for hoyas,lol...but you never know you might luck out! Have a safe trip. Again, she's a beautiful little girl...what a sweet blessing!Thanks for posting.

o

AHHH..... she is beautiful Maid! Congratulations... We have one and a half....lol, a girl and one on the way, a boy due in Aug.

o

She is sure a beautiful little girl, more beautiful than any hoya.I love her big eyes and curly hair .Congra Maid.

o

What a cutie, Debi! I never really missed not having kids, but now that my sis has her first grandbaby, I think "wouldn't it be fun...?" It's just too bad they're so far away. Do you have grandkids closer to home?

Denise in Omaha

o

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations Grandma (nine times over)!

o

How adorable! And that is a really cute name. Congratulations!

It must be nice to have both boy and girl grandkids. My mom's best friend had three boys, and now two of them are married and starting to have kids of their own... but so far, all boys. I have a feeling that when that girl shows up someday, she will be spoiled rotten : )

o

She's beautiful!

Kelly

o

Very Sweet, what a beautiful little one. Have fun in Vegas, happy plant finding.

Stacey

o

maid, congrats!!! she is a such beautiful little angel.
I have 3 grand daughters, no boys but that's ok with me.

Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here