Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trellises on Sale

Posted by tigerdawn 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 27, 11 at 9:38

Ok guys! The trellises I mentioned the other day are half off this week. That makes them $2.50 each. They are approximately 16" x 4.5". So basically if you can imagine these ones I have here:
Photobucket

But shaped more like this with just a ball on top.
Photobucket
That's what they look like. So if you are near a Hobby Lobby you might want to take a look this week. If you are not but would like some, let me know and I can ship some to you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trellises on Sale

Tigerdawn,

They're nice! Do they all come in colors or are some unpainted?

Lisa

o

Hi Tigerdawn! I would love to try out a few of these... can you ship 4?.....Will pay all of your costs, etc.....Please let me know how to get payment to you....Thank you!!!!! Debbie

o

Tigerdawn, thanks for posting! I just went to their website to check and see if there's any Hobby Lobby stores here in FL and one popped up to open in Ft. Meyers (2 hours south of me) on April 8th. Have family there so I'll be sure to check them out when I visit. Very first HL store to open in the state of FL...never been to one before.

Please post again "if" they do another 50% off sale that week in April...Thanks!!

o

The trellises come in I believe yellow, blue, red, and green, in the pyramid shape with the ball on top. Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays but I can make sure tomorrow on the colors and even get pictures.

Pug, Hobby Lobby is one of those places where you can be all day and never run out of things to look at. Well, if you're into crafts and art and stuff. DH really has no desire to go. Many people who work there do so because of the discount and they end up spending most of their paycheck there!

During spring, the garden stuff usually goes on sale every second or third week I think. They also have 40% coupons every other week. 40% off one item of regular price. So that's always an option if you just can't wait for the sale. And trust me, "emergencies" happen all the time!

o

I tried to go by there yesterday. They are closed on Sundays. If I wasn't so busy every other day of the week then I would say that is a good idea.

-David

o

Debbie: I got 4 for you today. I will work on getting them shipped by the end of the week.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here