Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amberlynn1986

amber_m

amberlynn1986
10 years ago

hi guys, i had a horrible run in a while back with a bank hacker so i had to change all of my info and one was my email. you may remember me as amber_m, but i had to create a new account... i wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and update you all on how i have been. as most of you know, the north east has had a horrible winter, and due to the fact that ive had my pellet stove up as high as it will go for much longer than i ever have before and due to it being so dry, i have lost all of my hoyas. i have a few of the heartier ones hanging on for dear life but i dont know if they will make it either. due to this, and just because its so hard to grow them right here in upstate new york i think im throwing in the towel on hoyas, at least for now. the hubbie still talks about building me a green house some day, so maybe ill be able to have a more comfortable home for them, but for now i just cant do it. it takes too much out of me to give them so much love and care and attention to just have them die in the winter. hope everyone is doing good, send me a message or email if you would like. i think i might check out passiflora (passion flower) and see if maybe they are easier to grow, ive always wanted one.

Comments (3)

Sponsored