Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greedygh0st

What are you doing in my house?!

greedygh0st
12 years ago

Over in the ignorata thread I started to get us derailed, but I thought the side topic of how our tastes change was kind of entertaining.

So, what Hoya(s) do you currently have in your home that you once told yourself you'd NEVER acquire?

Personally, like Aggie, or somewhat more extremely, I swore up and down I'd never grow H. kerrii. I mean, initially I liked its cute little heart leaves and Sweetheart monicker. But before I acted on that impulse, I started hearing about how hard it was to control, and see pictures of some of the awkward ways people's kerrii's decide to grow. And I told myself: Really?! You need this PITA Hoya in your life? No. Not going there.

Then when I visited Joni I saw her Chariot's Choice and well basically begged her on bended knee for some kerrii action. So now here I am, with a kerrii that I love.

So, what about you? Did you get a fussy caudata, or some funny Dischidia, or half a dozen giant rigida, or an addiction to those Hoyas with the little ball flowers that you used to think were boring?

Comments (4)