Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Iris Liddle order for Canada?

Posted by k0okie (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 31, 10 at 14:26

I was just wondering if anyone was planning and order this year to Canada. I dont know how to go about getting an import permit otherwise I might do it myself.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iris Liddle order for Canada?

I know there will not be a Canada East order to the Liddle's this year. Did you check with any of the West coasters who have hosted in past years?

Mike

o

Hi
I was told that Christine will be hosting a Liddle order some time in June when she gets back from vacation.I think she is on the east coast of Canada.She is hosting a Ted group order also but the dead line for this order is April 30th.
I already have my list in.

Cindy

o

Oh I thought Christine was just ordering from Mr. Green but then again the last time I heard from her she had not heard back from Iris Mariae yet. All of these group orders are just too tempting.

Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here