Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Spring Has Sprung (Updates)

moonwolf_gw
10 years ago

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I haven't been as active here lately. My other passions and gardening projects have been keeping me busy. As a result, I have some pitiful looking plants. Not just Hoyas, either. I lost bella, Pink Silver, nummularoides, wayetti, and both my lacunosas (also my Meyer Lemon Tree as well). RHP and a few others like my Thanksgiving/Christmas cacti look pouty because of my underwatering. Denise, GG, if you're out there, I wouldn't mind a couple cuttings lol.

I've been busy with my community theatre gettting ready for our new season. I don't act, yet, but maybe someday. Cooking, also somewhat related to the theatre, has been going well for me, too. All the Winter Sowing I'm doing this year will be put to good use since I can plant flowers out at the theatre this year.

On a happier note, I do see new growth on the fungii cutting I took last year to give away (it still needs a good home). THe same can be said for my verticillata cuttting.
Another update, but not plant related, is that I'll be 24 in four days (the 27th).

I think that about covers everything. How are you all doing? The robins are back and I see some bulb flowers starting to grow out at the theatre.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Columbus Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions
More Discussions