Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures!

Posted by moonwolf 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 27, 10 at 18:54

Hi everyone,

Just got done uploading pictures to Photobucket!!!
Check 'em out! Enjoy!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Here is a link that might be useful: Hoyas and other plants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures!

You sure have alot of Hoyas Brad! Makes me jealous with my measly 2. I think my favorite is H. sheperdii (spelling?). I just love the leaves and would love to have one of those to call my own. I'm just wary of buying plants online, yet I have no problem shopping onine for seeds. Who woulda thunk it?

Thanks for sharing those!

o

Happy birthday, Brad!!! Wow, those are some very nice-looking hoyas...you've done a great job with them. I'm especially impressed with your H. polyneura....excellent!! Fondly, Patrick

o

You're hoyas are so AWESOME!! I'm working on rooting some cuttings for you.

o

Thanks, guys!

Bunnygurl, I hope you find more hoyas soon!

Patrick, I'm impressed with my polyneura too! It's a little tempermental, but it's a nice lush green plant!

Tigerdawn, that's very nice of you to root cuttings for me!
Thank you!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Happy Birthday Brad...congrats on your new camera! Truly enjoyed seeing all your hoyas and plants. You sure have quite a collection going. They all look beautiful and healthy... Thanks for sharing them with us.

o

Brad you have some nice big Hoyas there so flowers should not be far off.

Mike

o

You have a really nice collection there - thanks for sharing your photos!

o

Congrats, Brad!

Kelly

o

Great camera brad and happy birthday. The pics are very nice. Keep them coming. Love the hoyas

Stacey

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here