Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: Who's For Some Birthday Cake?

Posted by moonwolf Z6 Central PA (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 27, 13 at 23:03

Hi everyone,

Here is a picture of my DQ ice cream cake for my birthday. We are going to start eating it tomorrow, as we were full from supper and all. It's been a very good day, indeed. Mom took me to see Oz The Great And Powerful. We both LOVED it.

Here is the cake.
 photo 129_zps0eaafed7.jpg

Who wants a piece? lol

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Who's For Some Birthday Cake?

Happy Birthday, Brad!!!

I totally want a piece!! I have to admit, though, that seeing your pretty cake makes me want to try decorating a cake with frosting Hoyas. ;)

Glad you had a terrific day - you so deserve it! Much love and have a great year!

o

Thank you, GG!

Oooh, Hoya flower decorations on a cake? Now that's an idea!

It was a pretty fun day in all and I feel terrific. Much love back to you, GG!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Happy Birhday Brad!! Wow the big "23"??? I wish I could go back to those years. I hope you had a Great birthday spent with your family, friends, and of course plants!!

How is that new Lacunosa?? It was really pretty!

-Teisa

o

I wish you a very Happy Birthday, Brad! That cake sure looks tasty! :) Have a great year, being 23 really is a lot of fun! I should know - I've been 23 for 8 years!! lol

o

happy birthday!!! i know icecream cakes are my favorite type of cake, so im pretty jealous right now... haha... hope you had a great birthday!

o

Thank you, again, everyone!

Saturday, I get to celebrate it again with dad this time. Going to go watch a local minor-league baseball game, then supper at Red Lobster afterwards, then onto places like Lowe's and HD (to check for plants of course), Barnes and Noble, and the mall to have some fun lol. Yep, I'm 23, single (that's a long, unnecessary story), and just trying to find my way in this world. I'm just glad I belong to this forum and other forums on GW.

The new lacunosa is doing great! No blooms on any of my plants yet. Pink Silver is declining and has been doing so all winter. Royal Hawaiian Purple has lots of new growth that makes me wonder if it'll bloom for the first time this year. I'm also planning on writing out my want list for the upcoming trade season. I already have mentioned the ones I'm looking for over on GG's one thread.

Thank you all again for the birthday wishes!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here