Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant clips

Posted by golden_ca_2000 BC Canada (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 18, 12 at 10:32

Just a thought but I always buy my plant clips at the dollar store (Hair clips) they basically have the same ones - well, except for the nice dragon flies... but I buy stars, flowers and butterflies... all sizes..... Check it out some time...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant clips

I do that too, Golden! And I buy all kinds of sizes, too. I don't just use them to clip vines back into a hanging plant, but I use them to clip vines along my shelves or up the woodwork on a window, to the blinds... They're handy for sure.

Denise in Omaha

o

Exactly Denise! The nice thing about the dollar store ones is - as you say - they do come in larger sizes... so for instance my very large carnosa has all kinds of vines that need to be held up... so one large one does the trick ....they work well - at least for me - lol
Mindu I am not trying to take away from the very nice ones the hoya shops sells - its just convenience for me and most times they are only a dollar :0)
Nice to see you back Denise!

o
Dragon Fly

I bought 1000 dragon flies from chula.
(GG- your dream come true?;)

And OMG I will never run out. So I use them for hair, plants and decoration. And if they get broken, I dont care too much.

But you gals have a point, they are only good for clipping a vine or two into place!
D'OH!

o

Yep, that's the plan. My Hoya calendar entry is going to be me in a bathtub full of them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here