Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greentoe357

Joni reopened after the move

greentoe357
10 years ago

I had an alert set up to watch her web site for when she's back (me? addicted? nahhh! I can quit anytime), and that "when" is now.

For those who do not know, she, and her gazhillion hoyas, moved from Florida to Pennsylvania. I hope she writes a blog post about the experiences and how the plants fared. She was originally planning to open in late March, then in late April, but she's open now. (I guess taxes are all done. :-) )

If you were waiting to get something, you can do it (post plenty of pictures here!) I personally might wait till her bundles are discounted.

(For moderators and others - I am not affiliated with her, although I am twice a customer and many times a fan.)

Comments (7)

• greedygh0st
    10 years ago

Thanks for the update! I was looking forward to her opening her doors again. :)

I can't wait to hear about the move, too!

Edit:

Ahhhhhh FINALLY siariae yellow pink is mine again!!!!! I have been waiting on you for years now! /dance

p's. I see 'Langkawi Island' is on sale. This is my favorite lacunosa and I highly recommend it. It's so teeny and cute you will squeak in delight when you see it. Squeak, I say to you.

This post was edited by greedyghost on Wed, Apr 16, 14 at 12:22

• goddess9
    10 years ago

So excited! She's only 2 hours away now!!

*goes to browse all the Hoyas*

This is bad. I have a huge order coming in from Hawaii.

• greentoe357
    Original Author
    10 years ago

GG, step away from the lacunosas, and nobody gets hurt! :-)

Where is Joni in PA? (If this is public info)

I am in New York, and some parts of PA are within a manageable distance.

> This is bad. I have a huge order coming in from Hawaii.

And by "bad" do you mean "oh so good!"?

• goddess9
    10 years ago

I guess it's not so private, but it's on her blog via her site. She's now in York, PA. :)

• greedygh0st
    10 years ago

It says York, PA on her blog. :) @goddess *jinx!*

I can never have enough lacunosas!!! Most of mine are all in one flat together and have turned into a huge lacunosa knot that I will never in a million years get untangled again (but will have to someday, anywayâ¦)

Epiphytica has some even teenier varieties of lacunosa that I was lucky enough to acquire from a fellow trader and they look like gossamery fairy plants. Can't wait till they bloom - it seems the blooms would either have to be tiny or the whole plant would fall over - heeheehee :D

This post was edited by greedyghost on Wed, Apr 16, 14 at 18:22

• teisa
    10 years ago

I went to see Joni last summer!! I had wanted to go for a couple years while on vacation in Florida (we go atleast 1x per year). It was just pure heaven getting to see all the Hoyas in bloom!!! Ahhhh!!!!

So I am thankful that I took the opportunity before she decided to move! I would never be really in the PA area. So if anyone gets the chance to go, I would highly recommend it. She is also a super nice lady and has a sweetie pie for a dog.

• greedygh0st
    10 years ago

Yeah, Nico even knows how to walk on a treadmill! I like seeing pictures of her even more after our standard poodle passed away this winter.

We still have a Great Pyrenees, a Border Collie, a Yorkie, and a New Zealand Huntaway, but my family just doesn't seem whole without a standard poodle.

Joni is super cool. I always get tongue-tied when I try to describe her. She's just one of those people who you meet and your first reaction is that she's a rare sort.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions