Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pics

Posted by John.49 none (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 24, 12 at 16:57

Can someone tell me how to put a picture of my hoya on here. I am new and love this site. I have one that I don't know the name.
John.49

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pics

Welcome John

To post a photo you first need to upload it to a photo hosting site. My personal favorite is Flickr but Photobucket is also popular. Flickr has its own interest groups including a Hoya group do there is lots to see and do there beyond your own photos.
Once you upload your photo you can go to share, copy the HTML code and then paste it into your message here.

Mike

o

Thanks Mike this is so helpful. I live in Zone 9 Largo, FL and my Lanai is going to be full of Hoyas, love the plant. Retired and ready to garden. I have gardened for many years. Love this site and you guys are so helpful. Oh yes, can someone tell me a good site to buy hanging pots.
Thanks John

o

Hi John,

SRQhoyas is a good choice, Joni is a very kind person and has beautiful hoyas.

Try www.srqhoyas.com and she lives in Florida also.

Good luck

o

Welcome, John. I'm so happy to hear that you are gearing up to fill your Lanai with Hoyas. If you check out the pictures on Joni's site, you'll see that she is using her pool patio in much the same way. Maybe you'll get some inspiration. ;)

Unfortunately, no Lanai for me, but at least I have the Hoyas. I stuck my head in an aquarium the other day and tho nothing was blooming atm, there was just that SMELL of Hoyas growing. Better than fresh baked cookies!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here