Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Check it out...

Posted by tishfromwis z5 WI (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 7, 10 at 17:16

Remember the picture of my H. Merrillii I recently got from Gardino's? We were discussing how little the leaves are. I've got quite a few new leaves and I was waiting for some to finish growing, feeling for stiffness. Here are a couple of pictures of the new leaves. They are indeed big like Mikey's!!!

Tish

Hoya Merrillii

Hoya Merrillii

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Check it out...

Very beautiful plant you have there - love the shiny leaves! Sure looks healthy!!!

o

Very nice Tish...I love the shiny leaves on this hoya, it is so pretty. I can't get over how many different hoyas can have so many different sizes of leaves on the same plant...so cool! That's a nice big leaf!

o

Ok the little leaves were cute but they pale in comparison to those big shiny new leaves. I find the developing leaves of this species to be incredibly soft and delicate up until they harden and then they turn into those big shiny rigid leaves, quite the transformation.

Mike

o

Gorgeous plant!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here