Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
having problems with photobucket

Posted by maidinmontana 5 (debirosin@bresnan.net) on
Thu, Apr 8, 10 at 17:32

Is anyone else experiancing problems with it? I was going to show off some of my new hoyas today and for some reason the download option is nowhere to be seen. I thought maybe my account was too full so I was going to delete some old photos, but it won't let me do that either.

So, I opened a flickr account and I can't figure out how to post pics from there. If someone can lend some hints that would be great.

I'm dying to post pics for you guys to see. . .

Thanks, Maid~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: having problems with photobucket

I have no idea how to use flickr . . . but I didn't have any problems with photobucket, today. Hmmmm . . . I wonder what could be wrong?

Carolyn

o

Did you make sure you're logged in? Sometimes for me it looks like I'm logged in, but it has actually logged me off. I'd logout, log back in, and see how it looks. For me, the upload button is right in the middle of the page when I've logged in.

I have a Flickr acct, but I never bothered to figure out how to post pics from there. I should sometime, but I haven't yet, sorry.

o

duh, I did as you suggested Quin. . . it worked. . . pics to follow. . . thanks a million. . .

Maid~

o

It's not really a duh... they really don't make it obvious they've logged you out. Which is annoying. It's happened to me more than once. Now I just automatically logout and login before I try to upload anything. Glad it worked for you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here