Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hoya lacunosa bloom

Posted by nil13 z21 L.A., CA (Mt. Wa (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 11, 14 at 21:46

I picked this little guy up last fall and now it's throwing off some blooms. Thank goodness our little heatwave is over though.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hoya lacunosa bloom

They're sweet little blooms, aren't they? Mine is blooming now, too, and the fragrance is just heavenly. And I love how fuzzy they are.

Denise in Omaha

o

I love the fragrance, too. It's even strong in the daytime. I should have posted my pics over here to join you guys.

lol @ heatwave. It's only just warming up over here. I still haven't dared move my plants outside.

o

• Posted by nil13 z21 L.A., CA (Mt. Wa (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 12, 14 at 21:21

Yeah, I don't know what my wife would do in zone 5. Probably make me build a greenhouse. These guys just live on the patio.

We went from 68f to 95f in a couple of days. Everything dried up a little bit. But now we are back in the low 70s so yay.

o

Heatwave over here...except mine is not over and won't be over till November,lol...90's today!!

Very pretty...I love Lacunosa! One of the prettiest blooms out there. Great pics denise and Nil13 :o)

o

Yesterday was heavenly - in the 80's with practically NO humidity. (80's would usually be almost misery for me around here, but the no humidity made it oh-so-wonderful!) Today, cold and rainy (not complaining as we are bone dry...), but wait - we're supposed to get some snow mixed in with that rain later when the cold air really moves in. Oh goody... Can't wait to get most of my plants moved out...

Denise in Omaha

o

We sure did get that snow, didn't we! D:<

I wanted to wear my new boots, but now I have to wait to weatherproof them...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here