Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hi Karen (pirate girl)

Posted by suetran1 7NC (My Page) on
Thu, May 20, 10 at 8:09

It seems your email address can not go through.
The package will arrive today or tomorrow.
sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hi Karen (pirate girl)

Thanks much for letting me know, I wasn't aware of a problem w/ my Email. My office is closed today, so I expect I'll get it tomorrow. Woo-hoo, how exciting, thanks again.

o
It's Here & Beautiful!

Hi Sue,

I did get your Emails & today I got the package in office. It looks great, well packaged & undamaged, just perfect!

But you haven't said anything about any plants YOU might like & I see nothing on your member page. I'll put a check (hope that's OK) in a box w/ a surprise or 2. Am remembering you're in NC, where it's warm I believe.

Thanks again for your generosity to us all.

(PG) Karen

o

You are welcome.
What hoya do you have? so next time we can have a trade.
sue

o

Hoyas are what I don't have to spare now unfortunately.

But I just got an Easter Cactus, of which I could spare a branch or 2, also have some Epiphytic cacti if you're interested.

o

Thanks you for your offer Karen.
But I got that already. Just looking for some hoya that I may like. No need to have it.
We will see again in GW.
sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here