Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
On The Hoya Hunt Again

Posted by moonwolf Z6 Central PA (My Page) on
Thu, May 5, 11 at 11:45

Hi everyone,

Well, the hoya hunt is on again for me! This time, I'm hunting for lacunosa Royal Flush (Ruby Sue is a second choice). I haven't found it around here yet when I've been going to Lowe's or Home Depot (then again I only go once a month if I'm lucky). We all know what happened to my lacunosa last fall and now I'm willing to try again. I really miss that fragrance and everyone who smelled it and saw it loved it! Now if I could get this and pubicalyx White Dragon, I'll be a happy camper!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: On The Hoya Hunt Again

If you live close enough, try going every Wednesday and Thursday because that's when I notice new stock is in. I would think it would be the same for every one of their stores. If you live close enough to other cities/towns then visit all the Lowe's and HD in a close radius. This probably sounds like a full time job but it is worth it. :-)

Susan

o
RE: On The Hoya Hunt Again

Susan, no I don't live close enough to be able to do that. I wanna say roughly there's 4 Wal-Marts, 3 K-Marts (I haven't been there in a long time. Do they even sell houseplants anymore?), 3 Lowe's and 2 Home Depots all about 10 minutes (a Wal-Mart downtown) to an hour away at the most. I would make the rounds if I could though. Not having a job or car of my own doesn't help much either.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here