Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Var. Hoya Carnosa

Posted by jlt37869 8 (My Page) on
Mon, May 9, 11 at 12:51

As some of you may recall, I continually struggle with how to "manage" my grandmother's plant. Well, here's my latest approach ,,, I used metal rings to clip the twined vines onto a metal wallart piece that I picked up at hobby lobby and mounted to the ceiling. What do you think?

Bottom half:

Top half:

I set the camera on the deck and shot straight up. It's 10.5 ft from the deck to the ceiling. Crazy, huh?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Var. Hoya Carnosa

Oh my goodness that must have taken you all weekend! It looks fabulous though. Very inventive. I hope it appreciates all you do for it. *_*

o

Wow! I didn't know your plant was THAT large! It will be a very pretty sight when it blooms! We don't have Hobby Lobby stores here where I live but I do like the wallart piece that you got!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

simply fantastic
congrats

o

OMG!! That's HUGE! I love what you did for it...very creative. I sure would never have thought of doing anything like that. Great job! I hope you never have to move,lol...

o

Great job! Beautiful plant!

Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here