Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First Trade Of The Year! (Pictures Too!)

Posted by moonwolf Z6 Central PA (My Page) on
Wed, May 4, 11 at 17:35

Hi everyone,

I just got these cuttings today in the mail from lightning96 (a BIG thank you!). From the left to the right are: stephanotis floribunda (a bonus cutting), obobvata (with my older cutting. The rooted plant I got today is the darker leaves towards the bottom), and mototskei (in with a cutting I already have. The new one is with the new vine).

Photobucket

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First Trade Of The Year! (Pictures Too!)

Congratulations! They look happy. ^_^

o

Thanks, GG!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Brad, After sending you the Stephanotis cutting, I read somewhere here on GW about it sometimes taking months to root. I hope it roots sooner for you than that!

Beth "Lightning"

o

Beth, thanks for the heads up! I just checked my stephanotis cutting to see if it rooted yet and I felt resistance which means I have roots! It's in an east facing window wrapping itself around an old coat hanger.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Brad, that is great to hear! The mother plant in my living room is a very healthy stephanotis. It's been growing well all winter long, in fact, trying to wrap around all the plants nearby and putting out nice new shiny leaves.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here