Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here comes Square leaf

Posted by haxuan Vietnam (My Page) on
Fri, May 14, 10 at 23:01

My plant opens its first umbel today. Here are to share with you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking.

Xuan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here comes Square leaf

So cute, I love it, Xuan.
I'll put in my list.
thanks, sue

o

That is so very cute. Someday I will get one of these. Thanks for sharing your pics!

o

Beautiful Xuan....what a large and lush-looking plant...and the blooms are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! Fondly, Patrick

o

So pretty! love the looks of whole plant.
Thanks for sgaring.

Jan

o

The second pic didn't show up the first time for me. Wow! The whole plant looks great! Now I really want one of these.

o

that is so coll loking i love it, does it have a scent?

o

I think I need one of these!

o

Xuan, what a gorgeous plant and blooms! Definitely one of my most favorite hoya for the leaves...but those blooms are a wonderful bonus! I would be thrilled if mine grows up to look half as nice as yours one day. Thanks for posting!

o

Thank you very much for your kind words re my plant.

Nancy: I think your plant will grow up in no time, given the favorable climate you have for hoyas.

Plumeriahilo: yes, the blooms smell yummy, not so strong as carnosa or pubicalyx. It's very pleasant. Sorry I cannot describe it having not enough "language".

Xuan

o

Xuan you really have done a nice job growing and blooming this Hoya. The blooms remind me of little balls of snow because they are so round.

Mike

o

Hey Xuan,

Gorgeous blooms! I just got this one as a surprise bonus. I love it all ready. What conditions do you grow it in?

Thanks

Hills

o

Oh, the flowers are dear!

Congrats!

Kelly

o

That's weird, the first picture didn't show up for me either Quinnfyre the first time! I'm so glad I can see it now!!! I was pretty sure it had white flowers, but I didn't know it had the pink! I absolutely love sp. square solely for the leaves, but the blooms are such a cute addition!!!

Thank you so much for sharing,

~Tish~

o

It was the opposite for me, Tish. I could only see the first pic, so all I saw were the cute little flowers. But then I was able to see both pics, and that was it for me. I up and bought one : ) So maybe someday I too will have a plant as happy, and blooms as cute.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here