Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amber_m_gw

winter grow room advise

amber_m
11 years ago

hey everyone... im trying to set up a grow room in my house for a good portion of my plants that are not going to be "living" with us throughout the rest of the house. ive got a ton of pictures so i thought id post them, tell you what im planning and see if anyone has any tips or advise for me. the room im planning is up on our third floor which is a finished walk up attic. there are two rooms, a large main room and a smaller room (which is the room im using). im planning on painting the walls with a high gloss white to help reflect light, im also planning on mounting grow lights to the ceiling and one inside the 'closet' too. when i have lots of plants to hang im going to mount two heavy duity curtian rods on large hooks to the ceiling to hang my hanging plants on so that they get plenty of lights. then any in pots can go on the shelves you see or in the closet with the light ill be mounting in there. just wondering if you have any advise on anything else i should do to try and help them have the best winter home possible. are their any tips i should know to help them be happy during the winter? i know the winter is a while off but i want to prep that room now so that its ready for them.

{{gwi:958335}}

Source: Uploaded by user via Amber on Pinterest

{{gwi:958336}}

{{gwi:958337}}

{{gwi:958338}}

{{gwi:958339}}

Comments (5)