Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greedygh0st

The Good, The Bad, The Weird

greedygh0st
12 years ago

I'm sure you won't leave me hanging if I say my handling of my Hoyas involves some things I'm proud of, some things I know are wrong, and some things I try not to admit. So, I thought it would be fun if I made everyone admit their Good, Bad, and Weird behavior.

[1] What is the BEST thing you do for your Hoyas? (e.g. Every night, I read them a chapter from Remembrance of Things Past.)

[2] What is the WORST thing you do (/don't do) for your Hoyas? (e.g. If they don't bloom after 2 years, I put them in solitary for 6 months.)

[3] What is the WEIRDEST thing you do for your Hoyas? (e.g. I name them after anime characters.)

Now, no holding back, no one wants to hear how normal and good you are!

Note: The subject of this thread is taken from a Korean movie called The Good, the Bad, the Weird (2008). If I had the power of mind control, you would all be renting it this weekend.

My serious answers: \[1 \- The Good\] I have a policy of giving every Hoya "one on one time" twice a month. So, it's guaranteed that I will go over each one with a fine tooth comb, trim any dead matter, confirm that it's not showing any symptoms, look it over for pests, etc. I find that when I look at them as a group, it's too easy for my mind to wander and I miss stuff. \[2 \- The Bad\] On the weeks when I'm not doing one\-on\-one care, watering is super erratic. It veers from mass drenchings where plants get watered regardless of need, to mass dryings where everyone but the moist lovers (sounds like a pizza topping) go without. \[3 \- The Weird\] I have to have all of my Hoyas in matching pots, so since my preferred pots are the clear square ones, the larger plants go in aircone pots, so they match.
See? Matchy! Now, since the small potted Hoyas all go together on matching flats, they don't need saucers, but the big plants do. I wanted square saucers to go with my square pots, of course. Luckily, I discovered there is a specific kind of frozen samosas that come in white trays the perfect size (pictured). So, I keep eating samosas to keep myself in stock of saucers and I'm secretly terrified they will change their packaging and I'll be in BIG TROUBLE WITH UNMATCHING SAUCERS! I did make an exception for the rigidas and put them in terra cotta pots as per Mike's advice. But you know how I am about rigidas. The hanging plants are in miscellaneous pots, but I feel it's only a matter of time before they all get coordinated...

Comments (37)

• puglvr1
    12 years ago

Too Funny GG...you are way too organized for me! I wish I had a fraction of how organized you are with caring for your Hoyas, I'm going to work on that.

BTW, I love your "matchy pots" too COOL!! Where the heck did you buy those square saucers for underneath the orchid pots? I don't know what samosas are,lol...Please enlighten me. I might want to try some. Very nice!

(1) The Good I make sure I give them fertilizer once a week(1/2 strength) during my growing season from (March thru end of Nov) and only 1/4 strength in the winter months.

(2) The Bad I move my pots around a lot...even when they have buds on them. I've read that you're not suppose to even breathe on them when they're in bud let alone move them... but I always move them because I water all the inside hoyas outside, I also bring them inside the house to check them for bugs or or re-clip the vines. Anyways I can't help myself I'm constantly moving them and checking them for peduncles, etc. I'm sure this is part of the reason along with inconsistent moisture, extreme heat that some of my blooms end up blasting,lol.

(3) The Weird This would probably be "writing down" the date every time I water my plants. I have a notebook exclusively for this. I use a lot of Clay pots and using the "feel the weight" method doesn't work well with clay pots so I write down the date and use that as a guide, then use my wood dowel to check for moisture if I'm not sure if it needs water.

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Samosas are a type of savory stuffed pastry and the kind that are packaged in my saucers are these!

I get them at Whole Foods, but many grocery stores seem to carry some items from this brand - although it varies.

I also move my pots around A TON. I'm sure this is affecting them in ways I'm not noticing, even those not currently in bud, but this is a really hard one to avoid! It helps a bit that I keep the small ones in flats, so then I can take the whole flat down, examine them closely, put them in the shower, etc, and then put them back in the exact same place.

Too cool on taking notes about your watering schedule! I wish I did that! I think that's awesome data even if you don't 'need' it.

• ima_digger
    12 years ago

GG, where do you get your square pots from? I think they would fit better than the 4" round pots. I used to get the round ones at HD, but they don't carry the 4" anymore.

THE GOOD: I check them every day for new growth, peduncles, and mostly to make sure there's no buggies.

THE BAD: I forget to feed them on a regular basis.

THE WIERD: I have a database that lists each hoya, who I got it from, the date received, date bloomed, color of bloom and info about plant. I even keep the dead ones listed with XXX in front of name, so I can eventually relace them.

• lovingmy4babies
    12 years ago

ima- I don't think it's weird that you have a database, mostly because I have one too! lol

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I get both pots from Tindara, usually. There is at least one site I found that listed the small ones at a marginally cheaper price, but their selection for other supplies was lacking, so I never used them and now I don't remember who they were.

I've never price checked the big ones, because I buy way more of the small ones. :X

That's a good idea about recording the date of first bloom in your database.

• dmichael619
    12 years ago

THE GOOD::: and I think it's really good considering how many I have,I water and fertilize each and every one by hand. Which gives me plenty of hands on time to inspect for nasties,it allows me to see who's growing and who's not I also know when something new is about to bloom!!!

THE BAD::: I sometimes allow them to go a little longer than they should without water.This doesn't happen often but there's a lot going on in my family health wise at the moment so I forget sometimes!!

THE WEIRD:: during the winter months when they're all tucked away in the gh,I keep a nature CD playing with birds singing,waves crashing and a rain storm with thunder in the background!!!

• scsva
    12 years ago

I don't have any where close to the number of hoyas that you guys have. A few years ago, I had a lot more but had stuff going on and was overwhelmed so I lost most of the rarer ones. I try not to think about that money down the drain.

The Good: I water each one by hand. This time I use Miracle Grow in each watering. Past years I never would have considered MG at all but I'm seeing how great the plants look and how much growth they've put on in a short period of time. I make sure I spritz each plant with plain water several times a day.

The BAD: I move pots around a lot checking new growth etc..

The Weird: I play relaxing classical music on weekends. I have some of those rainy, stormy nature CD's also. So anyone walking by my front porch will hear the music for the plants only! Years ago I read that this does help in the growth of houseplants.

Susan

• klyde
    12 years ago

Greedyghost, you're killing me with this thread LOL!

Good: Hand watered and fertilized weekly whilst listening to tunes and drinking a pot of green tea. Bonding time is that.

Bad: Sometimes missing watering a dry plant with tender new growth...arrrggh. So Sorry. Here, have an extra drink after you've had a chance to get that one down. You sit on the counter for a couple of hours and then I'll give you something nice to eat. Oh, you LIKE Miracle Grow? Well that will teach me to buy that expensive organic &%$#.

Weird: Celebrating their accomplishments by carrying them around the house and showing everyone. Here, admire this umbel and take a sniff. She worked hard to produce this, so come over here and give her some attention you heartless sod.

• moonwolf_gw
    12 years ago

The Good: Any time with my hoyas, whether it be watering or just giving them a quick looking over, is good times :). Gardening is therapy!

The Bad: Not having any BATS to battle the mealies with. They've been quiet lately, so I shouldn't complain *^_^*. I do see a few but they're not as bad as The Lacunosa Fiasco.

Weird: I have to go with naming them too. Don't belive me? I just posted a thread not too long ago about naming some of my hoyas after characters from The Rocky Horror (Picture) Show! Now I'm thinking of naming some from a classic '80's cartoon: Jem and The Holograms. Oh... there I go again.....

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• lightning96
    12 years ago

The Good: I agree 100% with Brad, gardening is therapy! Watering them, inspecting them, fertilizing them is all time well spent and is something I love doing.

The Bad: plants are everywhere at my house and my house is also not very big. Plus there are three children in the house ages 5 and under! So the bad is when I see my 18 month old daughter walking around with a small hoya plant in her hands! I should say that this is usually harmless behavior...the plant isn't heavy and she doesn't drop it. But it does frighten me when she catches me by surprise! LOL! I think she sees me watering them in the sink, so she likewise carries them into the kitchen to be watered (except she can't reach the water, thank goodness!).

The weird: I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum who does this, but I talk to my plants. Without even thinking about it, I find myself talking to them as if they were my kids...

The Weird:

• puglvr1
    12 years ago

Thanks GG for the picture of Samosa...I've never noticed them before in my grocery store but will check! Appreciate the picture and info. Now I know what they are...

• banannas
    12 years ago

GG you always make me laugh!

Good: I have found a therapeutic outlet that doesn't involve eating now that I have tbe hoya bug.

Bad: I have the hoya bug and I'm either on here all the time or at my local nursery and every time I go shopping I am looking for something for my plants even at the grocery store.

Weird: I don't know if its good bad or weird but those are my favorite samosas and I have thought about using them for exactly the same purpose.

• Harrison871
    12 years ago

So Im not the only strange person when it comes to plants

The Good: I love to water then and see that they are all happy.Garden theropy as someone said above.

The Bad: I don't know how much fertilizer to give my hoyas/ I always forget to give them any at all.

the Weird: I guess its not that weird, I talk to my plants and tell them how pretty they are. After seeing the mythbusters episode about playing music and talking to your plants its my #1 rule.

• ricfl
    12 years ago

Wow...funy and informative thread!

Good...I have chickens and use mostly chicken manure for all my fertilizing needs.
    Bad....I travel quite a bit so I get stressed out when I'm away too long and fear hoyas might be drying out.

Weird...i have a hoya sick ward, I move hoyas that are not growing or have aphids or just need extra care to an area in the garden that I keep a close watch on. Most of the time, I take a few cuttings from the ward hoyas and root them.

• Denise
    12 years ago

First, I want to tell those of you who move your Hoyas that IMO, it's a myth that moving them around will cause bud-blast or affect growth. That's not to say that "bumping" a budding peduncle while moving it won't cause it to abort. The only caveat I would add is that there are certain species I never move when in growth because the new leaves are VERY tender and if you even brush past them, they'll yellow and fall off. Macgillivrayii and onychoides are two of the most senstive.

Good: I spend at least an hour a day, usually in the morning, watering, grooming and giving them a bath of VF-11 water.

Bad: Every now and then, in my zealousness to keep a Hoya trimmed and "neat" looking, I'll whack off a wayward vine, pull it out and realize it had a peduncle budding on it. Which is followed by the palm-to-forhead banging accompanied by the "dummy, dummy, DUMMY" chant.

Weird: I like to give the big leaved ones an occasional sponge bath - soap up the sponge, wash the leaves (front and back) while telling them how beautiful they are, then a warmish rinse. I then set it under my kitchen ceiling fan to dry, after which it goes back to its spot, looking all spiffy.

Denise in Omaha

• hannnah
    12 years ago

1 the good, I got serious and had my brother build me a screened in porch area to protect my growing collection from the hot california sun, now what to do about the dry dessert air.....

2 the bad, i cant help it but i play favorites! the ones i love the most get the most advantageous positioning and coo-ing.

3. Ok the weird. My fiance found an old book from the sixties in a thrift store called 'the secret lives of plants' about how a scientist in the fifties was doing studies on plants by attaching them with electrodes to early lie detector type machines. The book is really pseudo-science, BUT to a plant lover it really appealed to my own feelings about plants and people, since apparently in his experiments the scientist learned all kinds of things about how plants and people are communicating on a telepathic level. According to this guy the plants reacted the same way when he just thought about doing something harmful to them as they did when he did in fact burn one of its leaves (ouch) and that the plants do Way better in a positive environment and will die in an environment that is hostile.
    Ahem. So when i read that i started to cry! because i realized i had JUST lost a H. Cilata that had turned black and withered not long after arriving at my house, and I had to admit i had actually been really dissapointed with it from the beginning and wished i had ordered something else instead!! It was my fault it had died from being unwanted! (also i think i over watered it...)
    So now when i am visiting with each of my hoyas i am VERY conscious of sending out positive nurturing feelings, and now if i look at a plant and think, "hmmm, maybe i should trim that" i'm like "d'oh! dont think that! they can hear you!!! "

• Denise
    12 years ago

Hannnah,

That's not weird at all for those of us who have read the book. If it's time to take cuttings or trim a wayward vine or clip off an ugly leaf, I just make it a very positive experience. "Here, let me get rid of that homely leaf - oh, look how pretty you are now with that distraction gone!" Or, "You're such a special plant that I'm going to start a baby so I can share you with someone else."

It probably DOES sound weird to non-plant people, but I think plant folks, even those who haven't read the book, probably have an inkling that we have a connection with our plants. I think I'll go pet my thompsonii now...

Denise in Omaha

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh man, Denise. I love the big leaf spongue bath too, and I'm starting to think I should move all my large leafed Hoyas to work because those plants seem to get fussed over constantly... whenever I get bored... whereas it's more catch-as-catch-can at home.

Hannah, I have the same problem with internal dialogue around my plants when I approach them with nefarious intentions. So, I just try to pose it to them as a "we're in this together, and it's for the best," kind of attitude.

Example: Me: Okay, I'm getting ready to snip a bit of you that is going to go off to live somewhere very nice. Now you have to do your best to grow strongly from that node. Gambatane Hoya-chan!

Plant: ...

I'm also fond of telling my plants "fighting!" when I dose them for pests, because I am ridiculously obsessed with cheesy Korean dramas atm. What is it with Asian languages and their awe-inspiring ability to generate super cute phrases for "Do your best"?

We've discussed The Secret Life of Plants several times on here. Perhaps you'd enjoy the following links:

Mike's linkage (Haha, I love the way I talk to Mike in this thread. Hello fangirl!)

Hoya ears

• pirate_girl
    12 years ago

Aw Denise,

You are such a good Hoya Mom, too cute, I can just picture it!!

• hannnah
    12 years ago

Here i was thinking i would weird everyone out with my plant whispering and i turns out i'm in good company!

I had no idea that the 'secret lives of plants' has so many fond friends. Thanks for those links Greedy Ghost, full of such thoughtful writing on how and why we commune with our potted brethren. There really is so much more to it than meets the eye...

• tammypie
    12 years ago

[1] What is the BEST thing you do for your Hoyas?

I will pick up each pot, a few times a week, and "B.S." them, tell them how wonderful and exotic they are and how I'm proud to be a collector of hoyas!

[2] What is the WORST thing you do (/don't do) for your Hoyas? (e.g. If they don't bloom after 2 years, I put them in solitary for 6 months.)

When my hoyas got scale or aphids, I gave up on them and put them outdoors, in the shade of the north side of the house and forgot about them. My H. Diptera survived, as did my H. Schneii. The scale disappeared from them and I have since put them indoors in my garden window, where they are thriving now, pest-free.

[3] What is the WEIRDEST thing you do for your Hoyas? (e.g. I name them after anime characters.)

I will stick my nose in the blooms and take in the scent, like H. Shepherdii, or my Krimson Queen (NOT H. Cumingiana flowers, just ewww). I don't name my hoyas any names, maybe I should.

• peanut01
    12 years ago

The Good: I care for my plants daily, including duties such as... watering, cleaning, propagating, trimming, repotting, and moving as needed.

The Bad: I take all advise with a grain of salt. Sometimes hurts, sometimes helps. I am stubborn and like to learn for myself. I also find that other people's plant rules do not always apply to me and my plants due to different environments, different caretakers, and different habits.

The Wierd: I taste nectar on all hoyas I grow when they bloom. My neighbors probably think I am getting high off my plants :) Also sometimes when I have insomnia I spend time outdoors in the middle of the night with my hoyas watching the pollinators. My plants buzz with activity at night and it is relaxing spending time with them. As long as the neighbors don't mind me in my skivvys.

-David

• peanut01
    12 years ago

Do not learn to spell form me *weird* ;)

• ima_digger
    12 years ago

OMG!!! I didnd't notice it. It must be one of those words where you have to think before you write or type it. LOL

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm not sure if I could memorize personal names for each plant on top of their correct scientific name. What I would really like to do is confirm the correct pronunciation for every name. Most of the time it's pretty obvious, but every once in a while I'm talking to someone about a plant (while they tune out and think about their grocery list) and I'm aware of my bizarre pronunciation.

I tend to pronounce everything in a way to remind me how to spell it, like:

lance-ee-o-lah-ta
    am-o-ee-nah
    blash-er-nay-zee

That's super when I'm talking to you guys and my spelling is right on, but it's good thing I'm not ringing you up on the phone or you'd laugh me into next week.

As for weird, don't even get me started on how annoying it is that we can't edit posts. D: One slip up and we are leotarded forever. Although it did crack me up that you had another typo in your correction post. Isn't that just the way it always goes?

You totally sound like an adorable plant-head, David. I always think your wife is a lucky woman and I hope I can gradually corrupt my own man into becoming an addict like myself. I love the idea of sitting out on your deck with your plants watching the pollinators. I hope I one day have the opportunity for a setup where I can mimick your example. I wouldn't put it past me to go the skivvies route, but my guy would probably have a conniption before the neighbors did. lol Maybe a high boundary hedge? Or no... one of those insane swathes of tropical plants, like from that thread where our hero got chewed out for not respecting his wife's preferences. ^_~

• Denise
    12 years ago

GG,

I especially hate it when I'm around someone who's in the know about correct pronounciation. By the time I joined our local cactus club, I was already into using the botanical names. Of course, when you have been growing a genus for awhile, you have an idea of how it's pronounced and even though you may not be using it regularly aloud (because who else in my physical presence is ever interested in that??), you pronounce it in your head. So the first time I heard an expert succulentphile pronounce Kalanchoe, I was mortified that I had said it wrong to him on more than one occasion. I'd always said it Kuh-LAN-cho, pretty much how it looks. He said it Kal-an-COH-ee. Yikes! I've spent SO many years saying it the first way, I have to think carefully before I say it. Well, I don't grow any Kalanchoes anymore, so it's not a big issue now... I'm just thankful "Hoya" is a four letter word that you can't screw up!

Denise in Omaha

• peanut01
    12 years ago

lol GG - At least it is a real word. I'll blame that on speed typing!!!

• peanut01
    12 years ago

Oh btw I find you(GG) to be an excellent wordsmith. You inspire me to expand my vnocabulary in my day to day life. My latest excessively used word is bevy.

Have a great night smarty pantaloons ;) -David

Ariadna is growing extraordinarily fast.

and I have her sister now 'Ruthie'(at least not that far in the fam)

Lemons

OT

• quinnfyre
    12 years ago

Whoa! Are those aloe flowers?? I saw aloe blooming for the first time in person when I visited Austin. Ok, maybe I've seen them blooming at flower shows, but that almost doesn't count.

The good:
    I water everything by hand, and will take things down off the shelves on a regular basis to check out how they are doing. Almost everything is potted in coco husk chunks or fiber, which tend to let things dry out pretty well while still holding a 'core' of emergency moisture within the chunk without being soggy. Meaning I have a bit of a cushion before things go absolutely bone dry with very little risk of rotting.

The bad:
    ...Except when I get totally absorbed in a project. Particularly knitting. I like to see progress when I knit, so I tend to do 'just a little more' until I end up falling asleep. Then I wake up in the morning realizing what I've done, and don't have time to check on the plants before work. Then I come home the next day, and do the same thing. And then I lose track of how many days it's been. I'm trying to be very good about that this time, and only go a couple days max before checking on the plants. Right now, patella is a major motivator. It is really and truly growing new leaves on those vines, and I want to keep this momentum going!

The weird:
    Um, I like to give the hoyas some 'rain'. I have chemical wash bottles that I water my mounted orchids and some of my hoyas with, which are nice for directing a stream of water to a very specific location. Especially nice if I want to give some hoyas a drink without moving them all around. NOT fun for a really solid watering for potted plants, but fine for little drinks of water. So, I've been using these chemical wash bottles to 'rain' on my hoyas, watering the foliage. I think they enjoy this. My shelves are covered with mylar, and a lot of my hoyas are actually in a tray, so splashing water around isn't a big problem. I especially like to 'rain' on the hoyas when they have new leaf growth starting. I think this does help keep new leaves from aborting. The only downside is that I will get some water spotting, because the water I use is the same that I water the potting medium with, so it does have fertilizer in it. But I figure, in the wild, they often grow epiphytically, right? Meaning they get their nutrition from leaf debris and birds pooping on them. So my fertilizer water is the equivalent of bird poop, ha.

• quinnfyre
    12 years ago

Again, I hit submit too soon. I forgot to say ariadna is gorgeous, the lemons are too cool, and maybe it is not aloe but Kalanchoe uniflora or tubiflora (I can't remember which, only that I used to have both and failed at keeping them alive by, get this, underwatering them. Go me.)

• peanut01
    12 years ago

Quinn:
    It is an aloe cultivar named 'Doran Black'. Here is an old pic from when I first got it.
    {{gwi:517844}}

I have had 3 types of aloe that I have brought to bloom. The 'Doran Black', A.jucunda, and A.saponaria(I am pretty sure this one has a new name). I learned somewhere on this site the secret to bringing aloe to bloom is growing them cold in the winter(I grow mine in attached unheated garage at least 2 months of winter). Since I started doing that all my aloe bloom yearly.

Back to topic... The bad: Highjacking threads :(

• ima_digger
    12 years ago

peanut, don't apologize. I was going to ask what the flower was from. At first I thought it may be from Hawortha. I have one that sends out long stringer with little flowers on the end. More looking like a weed, than a flower. LOL I also have aloe like yours that just finished blooming.

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

David your Hoya ariadna looks so lush, what a beauty.
    I love your Aloes. My Aloe bakeri just finished blooming with some cute little yellow blooms.

Mike

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

/David.

Nice growing! Look at those lemons! I am so happy that it's rocking out for you. Your ariadna is totally going to overtake mine, I suspect!

Those are great aloe blooms and I'm pretty sure hijacking laws expire after the first month of the thread's life. :P

/Quinn.

That's so funny about the chemical wash bottles because I was thinking you were crazy, (lol not really) then my australian cousin visited and randomly hit on the subject of recommending the use of a very similar tool to spot water plants nested in a herd that dry out faster than others.

I'm the same way about knitting, btw. One more row, one more row, one more zz, one more zz, ...

• quinnfyre
    12 years ago

You know what stinks? When you are knitting lace and you fall asleep. Although I guess that's not the absolute worst, because I can usually figure out what row I'm on by looking at what I've already done. Knitting rows of stockinette, though... I don't have the hang of counting stockinette rows, at all. My favorite is knitting stockinette by inches, as in, knit the next 8 inches in stockinette. Don't have to keep track of anything, just measure. Also, perfect TV watching knitting, which I tend to do while doing laundry. Except when I start to get royally bored of stockinette. I guess that's why I like knitting lace here and there, break up the tedium.

The chemical wash bottle idea is something I picked up from Bluebird Greenhouse, an African violet seller. So it's perfect for getting in under a nice rosette of gesneriad leaves (like petrocosmeas and AVs) where watering cans can't quite fit in. It's perfect for shelves of hoyas too, when you want to sneak a bit of water through the leaves to that one hoya that's always thirsty, when you have 5 minutes before you have to leave to catch the bus. You know, because I didn't get the chance to water them the night before because I fell asleep knitting with the lights on, having absolutely crazy dreams and being woken up by the cat walking up and down on me and yowling loudly because she's bored and lonely and therefore she must wake up her human for head scratches and attention... Sigh. I've been good the past few days, I've put the knitting down, turned off the lights and actually WENT to bed. After watering the hoyas and orchids even.

• greedygh0st
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh man, I wish I could knit lace. That's very cool. I always do the thing where I say it has to reach to something. Like, reach to the floor, or reach to the cat, or reach to the first table leg. It makes it feel alive.

Yeah that's exactly the point my cousin was trying to make (squirting past the blocking leaves), which IS exactly what i need to be able to do. I get so frustrated sometimes. Doesn't it just drive you batty when you perfectly weave past this vine and that hoop and you finally loose your water flow and then some leaf catches it and cunningly sends it shooting off the end of its drip tip and off into un-useful territory? They think they're so clever...

I'm going to have to get myself one of those things, then I'll show them who's the queen of water direction.

• eileen44_gardener
    12 years ago

Wow... what a remarkable thread.. I sat through the whole 2 months worth.. so very entertaining. Just want to say I'm so glad I can now admit I talk to my plants too... outloud! why not.. So not only am I getting some real good info re my newest passion.. but a lot of out loud laughter .. now it's bedtime here in Vermont... good night all and thanks.. I'll have great dreams.. 4" pots.. clear pots, round pots.. to trellis or not to trellis.. and oh, yes.. I crochet.. hate knitting.. cannot fix a mistake.. pull it all out and throw it away!:)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz