Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wrynsmom

Eleanor's VF-11

wrynsmom
13 years ago

News: One of the local Home Depots here . . . Layton, UT, is now carrying Eleanor's VF-11 for $16.97/gallon!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Carolyn

Comments (11)

• kellyknits
    13 years ago

Sure hope the Mid-Atlantic Home Depots start carrying it as well! That's fantastic!

Kelly

• AndrewH
    13 years ago

Kelly, if you're near Charleston, I believe Kroger carries it.

• Denise
    13 years ago

Wow, that's a deal, Carolyn! From Eleanor direct, it's $16/gallon if you buy four, then with shipping to me it makes it about $22/gallon. My sis buys it for her nursery and she has to sell it for $25/gallon to make a tiny profit. If she didn't believe in it so much, she wouldn't waste her shelf space for so little profit.

Denise in Omaha

• wrynsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Even cooler . . . I get 10% off at Home Depot!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Sad, that I just bought a gallon from Montana for $20. :(

hahaha

Carolyn

• maidinmontana
    13 years ago

Carolyn, I bet you get yours from the same supplier I do here in Montana. Is she out of Belt Montana? I was told when I first starting using it that there was only one supplier here, so I bet she is the same one I use. I wonder if they'll get it in the stores here.

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    13 years ago

What is the chemical composition of VF-11?

Josh

• wrynsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Maid, actually a friend of mine who goes back and forth, picks it up at an Ace Hardware in Great Falls! $19.99 and no tax. :) Still, not too bad. :)

Josh, I have no idea what's in it. I keep forgetting to look!

Carolyn

13 years ago

I can't find it, either.
    I've looked on the bottles at the local nursery, but can't recall seeing them on the package.

Josh

• pirate_girl
    13 years ago

I'm at the office now, so can't look at the bottle, but I'm pretty sure the ingredients aren't listed Josh. You know, proprietary blend & all that ...

(PG) Karen

• greedygh0st
    13 years ago

Greenman, I was reading old threads the other day trying to figure out what people were talking about with all this mention of tomato fertilizer and saw that they discuss the content of VF-11 in the thread below. Search midway down and there is a quoted conversation between Eleanor & Hawaii.

Here is a link that might be useful: VF-11

13 years ago

Thanks, Greedyghost!

Josh

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations