Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suetran1

It is a good summer , I missed you all.

suetran1
12 years ago

Thanks you everyone for a warm welcome. I feel great and I'm glad that everything gone well for me this year. I missed you all.

Does anyone have this color on the Bella variegated leaves?

This is the first time bloomming of this plant, it blooms on Every branches, nice light fragrance.

Hoya Kentiana

Hoya Shepherdii, it has a lot clear nectar too.

Hoya David Cumingii

Hoya Wayetii, I love the dropping nectar, it taste sweet.

Thanks you for looking

sue

Comments (11)

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

Fantastic photos and the colour on you bella is beautiful and something I have never seen before.
    The one you have listed as kentiana looks like the hybrid Minibelle which is Hoya Carnosa x shepherdii.

Mike

• golden_ca_2000
    12 years ago

Beautiful photos Sue! I love the bella (never seen one like that before) and the one below bella with all the big pink balls of flowers is stunning.... what variety is that...you have it as kentiana? (Is that what it is? ) I thought Kentiana had much smaller flowers and leaves? anyways they are gorgeous and thanks for sharing them with us....

• suetran1
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks you Mike, Golden.
    someone gave me a piece few year ago with that name. It should be Minibelle.
    Sue

• patrick51
    12 years ago

Welcome back, Sue....those are gorgeous pictures....I love your bella variegated....it's stunning!! Missed you!! Fondly, Patrick

• pepeuve
    12 years ago

Beautiful photos
    congratulations.

• ima_digger
    12 years ago

Sue, your flowers are beautiful. I especially like the bella with those gorgeous leaves. Do you have it in the sun? If so, that why the color on the leaves. I've never seen any with leaves that coloring. I lost mine-froze to death.

• suetran1
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks you all.
    I have it in morning sun since May. I think that why it have the red color. It smell nice too.
    sue

• kellyknits
    12 years ago

Beautiful photos, Sue! Especially like the last one!

I have the same bella Luis Bois! Mine isn't getting as much pink on it - think it's due to being in an area protected from the sun. It's definitely one of my favorite hoyas!

Kelly

• puglvr1
    12 years ago

Sue, your hoyas are really beautiful...you certainly have a green thumb. I've never seen variegated bella like yours...its so pretty. My variegated bella keeps dying on me :o(

Great job growing them! Thanks for great pictures. Glad you're back!

• greedygh0st
    12 years ago

My 'Luis Bois' has never gotten that reddish color, but I've only ever grown it indoors. That is just spectacular! I'd say it hardly even looks like a Hoya anymore, but I should know better.

• suetran1
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I think some hoya needs dry and cool in winter (like orchids or Clivia) in order to flower.
    This Bella is my favorite too.

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions