Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
emt23

hoyaplants.com

emt23
12 years ago

My experience ordering is as follows:

I sent an inquiry 2x in the same week asking about cold weather shipping. After no response I called the contact number and a man by the name of Jim answered. I stated that I have made 2 attempts to contact the site regarding cold weather shipping with no response. Jim stated he had not checked his email lately. I was told "we ship in insulated boxes and if paying with P***** include your contact number in case we needed to recontact you."

I sent the order via P*****. The website states as long as 4-6 weeks for delivery. The payment was picked up the SAME day. The order was not received after the end of the 6th week after payment was picked up.

I contacted the email address on the site for a status of my order. I was recontacted with a statement asking me if I was saying the order was not received, as order was mailed out the next week after payment was received. I responded that no box had arrived at my address.

A day later I was sent an email stating the box was sent and since I waited 6*7 weeks too much time had passed for the P/O to track the box and that they wished I would had contacted them sooner. In the same e-mail they stated that if I paid 1/2 the price of the original order they would send it out but they were going to be out of town until the next week. UNACCEPTABLE!

If you chose to do business with these sellers I highly recommend you use either a c/c or P***** in order to assure your money can be retreived. I received NO confirmation that the order was shipped.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Van Metre Homes
Average rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Home Builder | 5x Best of Houzz