Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alba_gardener

Did Mitzicos get cuttings?

alba_gardener
12 years ago

Hi,

I was just curious, did Mitzicos get the hoya cuttings she was hunting for? I had offered to help, but had to leave town for two funerals. My mother-in-law in Nebraska and two days later my daughter in Chicago. I just got back last night. I hope she was able to find some cuttings to take back home. Sorry I couldn't help...

alba in hawthorne,ca

Comments (16)

• mitzicos
    12 years ago

Hi Alba,

I feel very sorry for your losses. I lost my mom this year and still very sad!

Well I did not get any cuts yet, but I'm going to LA today!!!! Arriving tomorrow.

If you want to contact me my email is mitzicos@click21.com.br

I'll be very glad to be in touch with you, and by the way I'm going to stay very close to LAX.

Thank you very much for your help, you are very kindness, thank you again.

Mitzi

• greedygh0st
    12 years ago

Very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law and daughter, Alba. I hope you are taking good care of yourself as you go through such a difficult time.

• patrick51
    12 years ago

Alba...I wish to extend my deepest sympathies to you. Hang in there!! God bless!!

Mitzi...have a very safe trip, and I hope you head home with every hoya you want. Fondly, Patrick

• tammypie
    12 years ago

Dear Alba,

I offer my sincere condolences. May God help you in this time of need. If you need someone to talk to, email me: tam_tam_9250@yahoo.com.com, I'm in Laguna Niguel and lived in Hawthorne most of my life.

God Bless,
    Tammy

• ima_digger
    12 years ago

Alba, sorry to hear of your loss. You have my deepest sympathy.
    Mitzi, have a safe trip and I hope you get the hoyas you're looking for.

• puglvr1
    12 years ago

My deepest sympathies Alba...So sorry for your loss.

Mitzi, have a fun trip and hope you get some hoyas!!

• alba_gardener
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks to all of you for your very kind thoughts for my family. We're back home in Ca, but we're in a fog, trying to put all of our emotions in place. Thank you all so very much.
    I e-mailed Mitzi this afternoon in hopes that I can still help her smuggle some hoyas back home....!!!
    @ Tammy where in Hawthorne did you live?

• tammypie
    12 years ago

Hi Alba,

I once lived in Holly Park part of Hawthorne - off of Van Ness many moons ago. Later I lived off 130th and Ramona for 12 years, moved in 2004 to South O.C. You?

Take care, Tammy

• alba_gardener
    Original Author
    12 years ago

HI,
    Mitzi hasn't responded to my e-mail, wonder if she went back home.....?
    @Tammy, I live in the Wiseburn area, Rosecrans and Ocean Gate, we're not Hawthorne we're unincorporated LA County, but we have a Hawthorne zip code .
    Really like it here, we're 3 miles from Manhattan Bch, so our weather is always much cooler as you well know. I am originally from Chicago...
    alba from Hawhtorne

• tammypie
    12 years ago

Alba,

I worked at Mattel back in '87, right up your alley! Have you eaten at Falcon Inn?

• mitzicos
    12 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'll be in LA till September.

Alba I answered your email today. TOday I went to the nursery close here but no hoyas at this time.

Thank you everyone for the helping hand.

Mitzi

• mitzicos
    12 years ago

Unfortunatelly it seems no one knows what hoya is in LA!!!!

So sad..... I was thinking that I would get some hoyas here.

Mitzi

• mitzicos
    12 years ago

Hi everyone,

I lost all my computer data and I'm trying to remember the name of A store that sells hoyas in Florida, can anyone help me, it is not Joni ok?

• gennykins
    12 years ago

I'm guessing Gardino's nursery but I'm thinking e-bay vendor Cowboyflowerman is also out of Florida.

Lisa

• mitzicos
    12 years ago

Hi Lisa,

Thank you s� much, thi is the name I s�s trying to remember.

Thanks

Mitzi

• ima_digger
    12 years ago

Joni is in Florida. SRQhoya.