Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT - but I think you might like it

Posted by myhoyas (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 27, 11 at 6:07

I've entered a photo contest and need votes. Will you help me? The site is in Swedish, but the voting is easy: Just choose 5 stars (if you think my photo is worth it) and press that star. Here are the photos:

http://tavling.idg.se/pc-for-alla/sommar2011/nastan-magiskt

http://tavling.idg.se/pc-for-alla/sommar2011/ensam-och-vacker

http://tavling.idg.se/pc-for-alla/sommar2011/underbar-soluppgang

You might have to copy and past the links. Right now it seems the first photo is in first place! :-)

Thank you for reading this and double thank you if you vote!

Here is a link that might be useful: Almost magic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT - but I think you might like it

First, let me say that my technology skills are sorely lacking and I was able to access only the first photo which was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for posting it. Second, I want to send you a huge 'THANK YOU!' for your website. I live in Minnesota which is in the northern United States and your site, as well as other Swedish sites, are the source of a great deal of information on which hoyas I should buy or trade, and how best to grow them. I have managed to aquire about 60 hoyas this past year and have loved every minute of it. My trade page is incomplete, but if you're interested in trading at some point, please e-mail me at gpsvdjsv@yahoo.com. Best of luck with your contest!

Lisa

o

Thank you, Lisa, for the comment about my website and the photo you were able to see. I could only add one link so the rest would have to be copied / pasted. I've now linked to all my entries instead... If you like the photos, please give them 5 stars after you click on each photo.

I've come to a point where I really can't get any more hoyas (besides the ones that are already on order) until we're done with my hoya room in the basement. In about a month or so I'll break the 300 limit... :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: All my entries

o

Some nice photos on the site. The one you linked to has very nice composition and atmosphere.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here