Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What is the name for Liddle's Hoya website?

Posted by andrew78 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 9, 09 at 19:14

I would like to see if i could place an order possibly this coming spring but can't find any links. Any help would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What is the name for Liddle's Hoya website?

David Liddle has no website.
His Hoya list is passed around in PDF form and if you email him he will send you a copy of his latest list I'm sure. Last email I have for him is davidjliddle@bigpond.com
I hope this helps you out!,,,,Debbie

o

Thank you for your help.

o

Andrew,
If you google stemma journal, you will find the website and there is a copy of the 2009 Liddle catalog posted there. You can download it to take a look and see what he has. You will need acrobat reader to look at the catalog.

Due to the high cost of inspections in Australis (140.00/box for export) group orders are coordinated and multiple people go in on an order so the cost can be spread out among many people. Unless you're made of money, it will be very expensive for an individual person to place an order for hoya cuttings from David Liddle.

Keep your eyes here since I think that a group order was coordinated last year via this GW group.

Once you get the catalog PDF open, get some paper towels or Kleenix to absorb the drool so your keyboard doesn't short out! (:o) David Liddle has an amazing list of hoyas and everything he has is not listed in the yearly catalog.
Mike

o
RE: What is the name for Liddle's Hoya website?+

Oops... Australis s/b Australia!

o

Mike, ROFL...too funny. Drooling on the keyboard,lol...

Andrew...send me an email if you can't find it. I have on my favorites. I can send you the link.

o

• Posted by shanna5 Zone 6, Missouri (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 11, 09 at 15:58

So Funny Mike!!! LOL That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. 90% of the time I'm on the net I need a kleenex b/c I'm looking at hoyas.

shanna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here