Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dmichael619

variegated multiflora

dmichael619
12 years ago

Hello everyone!!!! long time no see!!!! Yes i'm still alive and well,there's just so much going on in life right now with my parents and there health and also with my 91 year old grandma. She's progressively getting worse and I fear that she won't be here for very much longer. There just hasn't been much time to be online and play lately!!!!

My hoyas are all doing great but the blooming has almost come to a standstill. There's a few still flowering here and there but not really much to get all excited about!!!

I'm in the process of getting the gh readied for them all to be moved back inside soon. I think this year instead of waiting until I hear the weatherman say the word frost and then run around like a madman trying to move 500 hoyas ,i'll go ahead and get a start on it Friday when i'm off so they can become acclimated to being back inside before it actually gets freezing cold outside.

I finally got around to getting the camera software installed on my new computer about 5 minutes ago and i've had the new system for close to 3 weeks now.

I took this pic a few days ago and it's H. variegated multiflora. You can't really see the variegation in my picture but trust me it's there!!! The leaves are tricolored white ,dark green and light green

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH