Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posting my pictures

Posted by grmadarr 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 2, 10 at 23:50

Well; I have taken pictures of my hoyas to show you but I'll be darn if I can find even a place to upload them on the post.
Can someone please help me get started here. It does,t seem like the new people that try to post and learn from this forum get much response from their posts! If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Darr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posting my pictures

Here you go.
http://faq.gardenweb.com/faq/lists/pepper/2002072150000611.html

o

I use PictureTrail for my photos - they make it real easy with their codes to "click" and then "paste". You just open an account with them, upload your photos to the site, then when you're ready to use one in a post here, go to the "Image URLs" tab and click the top URL and "paste" it here in your text. I have a paid subscription over at PictureTrail because I have so many photos uploaded, but if you stay under a certain number/total MB size, it's free (or at least it used to be!)

Denise in Omaha

Here is a link that might be useful: PictureTrail

o

I like Flickr because there are some fantastic Flickr groups where you can add your photos and browse others related photos and there are some very talented photographers on the site. Flickr has it's own editing software as well and uploading, sharing or posting photos is easy.

Mike

o

O.K. guys I will give your advise a try and see what happens. I sure do appreciate all the help you have given me
Thank you Darr

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here