Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Better behaving Hoya nummularoides

Posted by haxuan Vietnam (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 3, 10 at 10:07

The first time my H. nummularoides bloomed, it had only one peduncle. But this time, it behaves much better and I'm so pleased!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Better behaving Hoya nummularoides

Beautiful blooms! I love the leaves. They are so cute! Are they as little as they look?

Mel

o

Gorgeous Xuan!! What a beautiful hoya! TFS!

o

Wow you have lots of flowers on the plant! Lovely!! Kind of an interesting way to grow it - you have it in a hanging basket - but do you have it sort of twist tied upward? It doesnt twine does it?

o

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Golden: I grow almost all my hoyas in hanging terra-cotta pots. I really love to have my plants "trailing" like what I normally see here on the forum, but strangely, my plants all like to climb up!
You're right, this one doesn't twine, I have to tie the vines to the pot-hanger.

Mel: the blooms and leaves are as small as they look.

o

Xuan your plant is very pretty, look at all those blooms!

Mike

o

Xuan, very pretty! Mine are budding up now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here