Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

OT: Happy Halloween (Costume Pictures)!!!!!

moonwolf_gw
12 years ago

Hi everyone,

Happy Halloween!!!! Here I am in my costume! Enjoy! {{gwi:442404}}

{{gwi:442405}}

If anyone dresses up as well, feel free to post pictures!

"Let's do The Time Warp again!!!!"

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (16)

• marco
    12 years ago

Great job Brad ! ! ! It loks like you worked really hard on this costume and it came out fantastic ! Congrats ! Time Warp, Glee did last years Halloween show with a Rocky Horror theme and even did Time Warp.

Nice Costume Brad, great work.

poseidon

• puglvr1
    12 years ago

AWESOME Costume Brad...I love it! Looks great on you :o)

We get our Trick or Treaters on Saturday in my small town this year(29th). I've only lived here for 5 years but apparently they've been doing this for at least over 10 years...when Halloween falls between Mon-Thurs(school nights) they celebrate it on the closest following Friday or Saturday night so kids can enjoy it and stay out a little longer since its not a school night.

Have a Safe Halloween everyone!

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you, Poseidon and Pug!

Poseidon, mom and I watch Glee and that was my favorite episode! The Time Warp is one of my favorites from Rocky Horror and I loved their version!

Pug, I hope your Trick or Treat night goes great! We don't get any out here where we're at so maybe I'll get lucky and have a party to go to :).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

Brad I will be attending a big Halloween party this weekend so I will try to get a photo. I can't remember if I posted my costume from last year? It was the zombie buisness man complete with a real stinking Stapelia gigantea flower in my suit lapel and a pencil sticking out of my forehead.

This year I am going as a Day of the Dead cowboy, well there is a sombrero involved so not so much cowboy other than the rest of the costume. I have black jeans, cowboy boots and a nice black western shirt with intricate designs on the chest. I have a feeling the cowboy boots might cramp my dancing skills. LOL

Mike

• Ament
    12 years ago

OMG Brad! I love it! Awesome job bud! =)

~Tina

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Mike, I don't remember you posting a picture of your costume last year but both costumes sound really cool! I hope you have fun! I can't dance (except The Time Warp LOL) and I can't sing but I find myself humming or singing to myself when I listen to music. With Rocky Horror, I can't help but sing along!

Tina, thank you! Maybe I have a future in this kind of thing LOL! I'll get mom to take a picture of me in the next couple of days so you can see the sequins on the jacket. I might add more to the pocket on the top right(my left) pocket.

Maybe I'll watch the movie again this weekend to keep my mind of all the snow that's coming our way.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• mairzy_dotes
    12 years ago

Great job Brad. They used to have a play out here of The Rocky Horror Picture Show that they did weekly and my grandaughter worked at the theater with the actors. I guess it was a real hoot. Somehow it went with the rest of the economy (belly up). Sad.
    Anyway, your costume is perfect. Hope you find a party to spice up. Have fun all & be safe this week end.

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, mairzy dotes! I hope they all had a blast while it lasted!

Thank you again everyone! I'm adding more sequins to the jacket (a la Frank N. Furter LOL) and right now I'm listening to "Rose Tint My World" AKA The Floor Show from the Roxy soundtrack. Hmm, with all these postive comments I've been getting, I just might have a future in costuming ;).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Some better quality pictures to share with you all! Enjoy!

{{gwi:442406}}

{{gwi:442407}}

{{gwi:442408}}

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• mdahms1979
    12 years ago

Well Halloween was a success. The photos were all quite grainy due to low light but you get the idea. Yeah I know pretty scary but one has to look serious when their face is painted like that. lol

A friend had the most amazing costume from Little Shop of Horrors, complete with a potted Audrey plant.

Mike

• Ament
    12 years ago

That is absolutely great Mike! You would scare the little ones in my neighborhood! =) I love it! LoL Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday!

~Tina

• eileen44_gardener
    12 years ago

Hey guys... both of those costumes are great!... Brad... what a great job.. those last pics were best!... Our local Halloween parade was orig planned for Sat night... but the Nor'easter came through and it was rescheduled for tonight!... a school night, so not too sure how many kids will be able to attend! seems like winter has arrived a bit too soon... thanks for sharing those pics!... Eileen in Vermont

• marco
    12 years ago

Brad, Mike, what excellent costumes. You guys have way too much talent for me. I am pathetic when it come to crafting. I guess that's also what makes you guys good with plants.

Congrats, both of you.

poseidon

ps. Happy Halloween

BOO !

• klyde
    12 years ago

Jeez you guys put me to shame. Next year I'm emailing for ideas. Those are almost too good. Yikes.

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you again, everyone!

Mike, I LOVE your costume! The skeleton face make up is AWESOME!!!! I would have loved to have seen your friend's Little Shop Of Horrors costume (my other favorite musical)! Your Halloween sounded awesome!

Eileen, I hope everyone's okay up there and that the parade was a success!

Poseidon, if you ever need help with a project, shoot me an e-mail! I'd love to help!

Klyde, my costume was easy to make and the only time consuming part was gluing the sequins to the jacket lol. Overall it was LOADS of fun, even though we didn't get any Trick or Treaters, I had fun wearing my costume!

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• Ament
    12 years ago

Oh Man, Halloween is my absolute favorite. DH scared more adults than he did kids! LOL He put on a Ghillie suit and sat around in the yard. One young one squealed, jumped up did a 180 and ran to his parent. Both DH and the parent laughed over that one. Haha! I so love Halloween! The only time of the year we can legally scare the crap out of everyone! =D

DD's boyfriend put on the ghillie suit, sat out beside the spirea at the end of the driveway, a couple of female parents with a group of youngsters wandered up to get candy from me. I handed out candy, walked part way out the door to watch the group walk down the drive. Dustin leaned out from the spirea and boo'ed them. Haha! Poor little boy lept about 4 ft to the side, screaming grabbed his momma's leg. His mom laughed so much! Oh Lordy I had so much fun! =D I R Evil!

Next year, DH and DD's boyfriend will be deployed to out of country locations, so my middle son will wear the ghillie suit. I'll have more decorations in my yard. This year, we didn't have corn stalks or pumpkins out like normal. I didn't get to grow any this year, corn did poorly.

I'll get photos next Halloween! Hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween! =)

~Tina

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!