Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
H.sp. vietnam gps 6262-any info?

Posted by mari11 z5a Toronto (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 20, 13 at 21:14

I've got this hoya, but couldn't find any information about it online. What it likes? What it looks like? How it behaves?
If you grow one, please share your experience!
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: H.sp. vietnam gps 6262-any info?

I only found this Swedish closed auction: http://www.tradera.com/hoya-sp-vietnam-gps-6262-auktion_160509_189178080. There is a photo but no culture info on the page. Some browsers can translate it for you.

I would ask whoever you got it from if they are available - or start with general middle of the road hoya culture and watch how it reacts to different things.

o

Mari11...I have this one...It's a decent grower, very beautiful, gets red leaves if exposed to sunlight. Water it heavily, but don't leave it sitting in water. Water again once it gets dry. It seems to tolerate most temperatures, though certainly not cold...60's to 90's work best. Likes very bright light, or sunshine. It looks like any one of the finlaysonii's. I hope that this helps..you have a great plant, congratulations! Fondly, Patrick

o

• Posted by mari11 z5a Toronto (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 25, 13 at 14:23

Thank you, greentoe, for taking time to look it for me and giving advice, and thank you, Patrick, for sharing your experience! It's great to know in advance, that the plant is worth growing, it makes waiting very exciting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here