Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I present to you my hoyas

Posted by elo_77 Sevilla (elo.reina@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Nov 2, 12 at 3:40

I open this thread to go up photos of my hoyas, little by little I'll put photos.
I hope they are in the right place and not disturb anyone.

For all and I hope that you like them.

Hoya Calycina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I present to you my hoyas

Chouke

o

Thanks for sharing Elo. I think when that chouke blooms it should be lovely. Waiting for more pictures! ~ Mary

o

Thank you for your Word Mary, is pleased that you like my plants...
Another more... Hoya collina

o

Very nice!

o

That's a nice big collina! I haven't ever seen the Chouke in person - how big are those leaves?

Thanks for sharing! Your plants are so healthy, it is a pleasure to see them.

o

Your hoyas are big, beautiful, and healthy! They look so nice against the terracotta-colored walls.

I'm so curious about your climate and where you grow your hoyas - are you able to keep them outside year-round? Is it humid and warm where you are? I know I'm showing my utter lack of knowledge of Spain - sorry!

o

Nice Hoyas! Your Hoya collina has huge leaves compared to most others I have seen, it's really nice.

Mike

o

mitzicos, Thanks, I am glad that you like.
Greetings Elo

greedyghost, Thank you very much for your words. The leaves of the chouke measured four centimeters, and end in a small tip.
Greetings Elo

ohmybloomers, doesn't matter... The climate of Seville, to the South of Spain, is very hot in summer and not too hard in winter, although we got off the 10 but we have no snow.
Any plant if I have them outside during the winter, but my yard has a structure that close to awning mode. This helps protect the plants cold nights. The other courtyard, where I have other hoyas and cuttings, is closed...

mikedahms, Thanks Mike,

hoya compacta.

o

Hoya DavidCummingii

o

Hoya Australis sp Tenuipes.

o

Structure of iron and methacrylate covering the courtyard where I have the hoyas and cuttings.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here