Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Foliage pictures of summer cuttings

Posted by kathybennie 5 Black Forest (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 20, 12 at 18:32

Progress pictures of foliage for cuttings/plants rec'd from Denise this past summer; I thought you'd like to see how they are doing:

Photobucket
Hoya Mac plant

Photobucket
H. Obscura, H. cv Jennifer, H. Globulosa

Photobucket
H. mathilde, H. Hoya verticillata, Hoya verticillata var., and H. 'Iris Marie'

Photobucket
H. Pubicalyx "pink silver" and H. Pubicalyx red buttons

Photobucket
H. vanuatuensis

Photobucket
H. australis ssp. tenuipes, H. magnifica, H. australis ssp. australis

Maybe next year I will have flowers to show off, but wanted you to know how nice they are doing and all the new growth.

Denise, Happy Birthday, too!

Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Foliage pictures of summer cuttings

They all look very healthy.

o

Kathy your plants all look wonderfully happy and healthy. I'd say that your summer was a success!

****Happy Birthday Denise****

Mike

o

Kathy...you've done a great job with the cuttings..they all look fabulous! Great growing!!

Denise...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Fondly, Patrick

o

Thank you for the BD wishes, Hoya buds! And the Hoyas look super-fab, Kathy! You must be giving them all the right stuff.

Hope you all had a grrreat Thanksgiving. My brother has been back this week for the holiday - BEST birthday EVER!! He's one of my soul mates and I SO wish he lived close...sigh...

Anyway, thanks for the update on the plants. It's always nice to see my babies doing well!

Denise in Omaha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here