Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sharing a bloom

Posted by haxuan Vietnam (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 15, 11 at 7:52

I wish to share with you the first bloom on my H. australis (?)

The buds, some time ago:

The bloom

The peduncles

Thanks for looking.

Xuan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sharing a bloom

Xuan it is nice to see you posting your Hoya photos again, I always love your photos.
Congratulations on the Hoya australis blooms.

Mike

o

I agree, it's nice to hear from you, Xuan! Your australis photos are beautiful - I especially like the last one with all the little bud fireworks exploding around such a healthy and happy looking plant. ^_^

I have yet to see this bloom first person, but I like this species and all its forms very much!

o

Thank you, Mike & Greedyghost.

I haven't post often since I didn't have any interesting hoyas to share until this one. :)

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ahead.

Xuan

o

Oh, how pretty! This is my first time to this forum. I have a cutting that I rooted from my sister-in-law two years ago. It has silver colored slashes on the leaves and a fragrant pint round bloom. I can't get mine to bloom and hers bloomed like crazy. She said she never fertilized it and she never repotted it until I visited them. It had hardly any roots in a 12 inch hanging basket. Seems weird to me.

o

Happy be to see you still around.
I love AUSTRALIS, had it for over 5 years, never bloom. Just killed it this winter. Your plant looks strong, buds in every nods, loved it! keep posting Xuan, thanks.
sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here