Unknown

Photobucket

Linearis

Photobucket

Serpens

Photobucket

Sheperdii

Photobucket

Sorry if this message is so big finally fixed my camera and had to share all my hoyas lol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Hoya Photos Finally

I think the Hoyas you have planted in the beds will be getting far too much light. The leaf colour is too light and they will struggle there in the open. Is there any way to put them in the semi shade, maybe hanging from a tree?

Mike

o

Im just trying it out with them they actually have alot of new growth and a couple have peduncles that have flowers developing, so they are getting used to it i think, do you know what the unknown hoyas are?

o

No I really can't tell what the unknowns are because their leaves don't look like they normally would. You have some serious shade lovers like pauciflora out in the sun where they will just not adapt. I truly think your plants would do much better in a different location. Do you know what exposure the plants are getting there? Maybe it's OK but from the look of their sun bleached leaves I would imagine it's too bright.

The big unknown in the hanging basket looks like Hoya carnosa.

Mike

o

woo hoo one of the unknown hoyas peduncle is coming

Photobucket

got a pic of a bug on my clothes i think its not bad for a old 3.2 megapixel camera

Photobucket

o

Look at all those buds!
That insect visitor of yours is a Cicada and it looks quite similar to the species I see most often in Southern Ontario Canada where I live. There is incredible diversity in tropical species, diversity in both appearance and their calls.

Mike

o

ill take a pic when its bigger so you might be able to identify it for me cheers

o
Love the Bug

I do love that bug. Great pic with a 3.2 I think!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here