Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
so this is not the place but knowone goes to the trade page

Posted by stevenwayne 6 sw (jay.bick.bick@gmail.com) on
Sun, Dec 25, 11 at 21:21

I'm looking for hoya Sp. Estrella waterfall I have a few less common hoyas to trade if your interested email me at

hiloplumeria@gmail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: so this is not the place but knowone goes to the trade page

Not true, I was there just yesterday taking a look.

Can't tell where you are in the US, but as a New Yorker, winter just started here, so it's too cold to trade around here, likely til Spring. Wrong time of year for trades here, sorry.

o
RE: so this is not the place but knowone goes to the trade page

The exchange page is a Necropolis.

Much better just to stick around at the main Forum, cultivating relationships with folks
who grow and trade, and then make trades during the prime shipping season (as Karen indicates).

Josh

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here